2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Corey Davis is on Bills radar

i like Davis as a prospect (a lot). He is absolutely a possibility for the Bills.

My biggest takeaway from that video was that ESPN used company resources to send Mark May to the Bahamas. I am hoping that he gets the "Aleppo Bowl" assignment this year. It is no surprise that ESPN is struggling; it is Mark May's fault!!

i like Davis as a prospect (a lot). He is absolutely a possibility for the Bills.

My biggest takeaway from that video was that ESPN used company resources to send Mark May to the Bahamas. I am hoping that he gets the "Aleppo Bowl" assignment this year. It is no surprise that ESPN is struggling; it is Mark May's fault!!

Book him to Aleppo, and he may finally punch Lou Holtz in the face.

Not really seeing it with Kaaya

:thumbsup:

This is the second time that I've seen him this year and feel the same way. What are we missing?

your not missing anything, just another guy

I'm in the process of putting all of this together, tracking the teams we've watched. I have 22 different teams confirmed so far.

What do you think of WR Bucky Hodges? made some big catches tonight, could be threat across the middle and endzone.

I actually quit watching NFL net and switched back to ESPN as they give a more thorough breakdown of plays and schemes than nflnot, who focus more on personalities, which I could care less about. Having Deion do these locker room interviews via phone and then a DJ were it for me.

First off, Bud Foster is my hero. I genuinely don't think there's many better defensive coaches than him, NFL or CFB.

Brad Kaaya - yikes! He's seeing ghosts, I'd probably say half of the 8 sacks were mainly on him. He's got those galloping feet in the pocket like he's in a damn Monty Python film. When he's in rhythm, he's really good, but he's just too inconsistent with his mechanics. That INT down the middle of the field; not a clue what window he saw or how he thought his arm could drive in it there.

I want Sam Rogers on my football team. I don't care what as, I just adore that dude. Still not sold on Bucky Hodges, I just need to see more. Not seen him make the type of catches that a guy with his catch radius should. He's a matchup problem, if I see some of that catch radius he's definitely on my radar. Looks pretty raw as a route runner for a WR but I've liked big slot guys without a great route tree before.

I think that VT offense has 5 players with an NFL future - Hodges, Rogers, Isaiah Ford, Travon McMillian and Cam Phillips. Also want to take a look at LG Wyatt Teller, made a couple of mistakes but he had a couple of crunching blocks on pulls. Hokie can probably help me avoid wasting hours if he's terrible :D

Linebacker Tremaine Edmunds looks like a superstar in the making. Typically a Bud Foster defense is about the sum of its parts but he's probably an exception. I'm not ashamed to say that the kid quite literally had me drooling at one point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.