2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Hey Blokes have you looked at the Safeties yet? I wanted to get your thoughts on Jamal Adams and Malik Hooker. I think that those are potential round 1 targets if they don't have a WR that they like there. How do those 2 specifically (or anyone else that you may be high on) stack up to Neal and Joseph? I was (and am) a big fan of Karl Joseph.

With all the Bills Wire stuff I've been doing, I've honestly not watched much college football this year. Outside of Draft Breakdown, I've watched like 5 full games and two of those have been App State/ULL & Arkansas St/Georgia Southern :D

Jamal Adams from 2015 tape, dude is an Exocet. Really hard hitter, looked to be a better form tackler than Joseph. Hooker, I've not seen yet. I would advise you to take a look at Justin Evans of Texas A&M, he's definitely caught my eye a couple of times this year watching other players. Early thoughts are that he could be the next Calvin Pryor for Rex.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the Bills Wire stuff I've been doing, I've honestly not watched much college football this year. Outside of Draft Breakdown, I've watched like 5 full games and two of those have been App State/ULL & Arkansas St/Georgia Southern :D

Jamal Adams from 2015 tape, dude is an Exocet. Really hard hitter, looked to be a better form tackler than Joseph. Hooker, I've not seen yet. I would advise you to take a look at Justin Evans of Texas A&M, he's definitely caught my eye a couple of times this year watching other players. Early thoughts are that he could be the next Calvin Pryor for Rex.

Get a look at Budda Baker from Washington too...

a what?

NFLDraftScout.com NFL Draft Big Board: All eyes on Myles Garrett and Jonathan Allen

By Rob Rang The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com

Top-rated prospect Myles Garrett and the undefeated Texas A&M Aggies travel to Tuscaloosa to take on No. 1 Alabama and No. 2 prospect Jonathan Allen in what is the biggest treat to date for NFL scouts.

The disruptive pass rushers epitomize a defense-heavy draft class that might lack a surefire franchise quarterback. Garrett and Allen check in at 1-2 on my personal rankings of the top 32 draft-eligible prospects in college football, The Big Board.

Players are listed by name, position, school, year, height, weight and 40-yard dash time

By Rob Rang - The Sports Xchange/CBSSports.com

The most freakish talent in college football paired with Cam Newton is a scary thought for....

24. Buffalo Bills

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC: As long as defensive-minded head coach Rex Ryan is calling the shots, the Bills will have to find unique athletes at the skill positions to make up for a lack of creative play-calling. Pairing the physical and highly competitive Smith-Schuster with the explosive Sammy Watson would give the Bills a legitimate 1-2 punch on the perimeter.

24. Buffalo Bills

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC: As long as defensive-minded head coach Rex Ryan is calling the shots, the Bills will have to find unique athletes at the skill positions to make up for a lack of creative play-calling. Pairing the physical and highly competitive Smith-Schuster with the explosive Sammy Watson would give the Bills a legitimate 1-2 punch on the perimeter.

I suggest Rob Rang loses any credibility for the above......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.