2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about Ryan Switzer? Belichik must be drooling.

I adore that little midget. The "Patriots type" short white guy thing is real and he's the prototype. Insane return man as well.

If you want the skill set but don't want to pay for the brand name; Trent Taylor from LA Tech. Averaging 141 yards per game, 8 TD's. Listed as 5'8", 178, feisty little bastard.

I adore that little midget. The "Patriots type" short white guy thing is real and he's the prototype. Insane return man as well.

If you want the skill set but don't want to pay for the brand name; Trent Taylor from LA Tech. Averaging 141 yards per game, 8 TD's. Listed as 5'8", 178, feisty little bastard.

Blokes you conniving bastard! That was my sleeper :censored:

@NFL_CFB

"The guy is a freak, which leads us to a comparable NFL talent in ..." Player comp for Texas A&M's Myles Garrett: http://on.nfl.com/sE2SjM

CvIu3hqWcAAvKsS.jpg

@IanKenyonNFL

I still have no idea what to think about Christian McCaffrey's draft value. If he's Reggie Bush, is he a first round pick?

@ChrisBurke_SI

Chris Burke Retweeted Ian Kenyon

I love McCaffrey but I'm less convinced than ever that he goes Round 1.

I thought the perfect comparison was Jason Pierre-Paul, though Garrett is a far more polished prospect coming out of school than JPP was IMO

He's as well-rounded an edge prospect as I've watched. Granted, that's not going back far but he's scary good.

I've seen a couple of people throw out Julius Peppers as a comparison.

This is stupid. Does anyone have last April's mock draft for 2016? How close was that prediction?

I bet 75% of these 1st rounders picked for 2106... weren't even on the mock draft after the draft last spring.

Let alone team needs.... Who thought Mario would be gone? Or that Tyrod would be the starter going into this year?

Then there is the whole injury thing and Juniors coming out..... Hell, I can believe I just wasted my time typing this. :bag::bag: :bag:

Yep, stupid, but last I checked, stupid draws a lot of clicks and eyeballs. We're not talking about an article in a peer-reviewed medical journal. This is sports journalism. There's a reason why it is not esteemed the same as other forms of journalism.

He's as well-rounded an edge prospect as I've watched. Granted, that's not going back far but he's scary good.

Peppers is a good one as well--pure athleticism contained within the eye-popping frame of a basketball power forward.

There feels like high praise. Peppers the prospect was even better than Peppers the player and that is saying something. He was such a freak athlete.

Garrett is really good and has a big week ahead of him.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Peppers is a good one as well--pure athleticism contained within the eye-popping frame of a basketball power forward.

There feels like high praise. Peppers the prospect was even better than Peppers the player and that is saying something. He was such a freak athlete.

Garrett is really good and has a big week ahead of him.

I never saw Peppers in college but the athletic comparison seems like a really sound one. Garrett is a touch shorter/lighter but from a weight density standpoint, it'll level out.

The great thing about a freak like that, they can last for a long time with the right mindset. Peppers had a 10.5 sack season at 35. Myles only turns 21 just before the New Year, he's got the potential to be at a high level for a dozen years or more.

Hey Blokes have you looked at the Safeties yet? I wanted to get your thoughts on Jamal Adams and Malik Hooker. I think that those are potential round 1 targets if they don't have a WR that they like there. How do those 2 specifically (or anyone else that you may be high on) stack up to Neal and Joseph? I was (and am) a big fan of Karl Joseph.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.