2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Malik Hooker to take over if Graham leaves. There are so many Bucks that I would love on this team. Lattimore or Conley, Noah Brown, Hooker and Elflein all make sense for the Bills.

make "Brown" the new "Williams" :) Noah would look great in a Bills uni. Reminds me of a young Brandon Marshall.

Captain Hook is a freak. Would be a difference maker in the secondary immediately next to AW.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes Welker sighting, er I mean Indiana WR Mitchell Paige. I find it interesting that there seems to be a lot of little white shifty players like Welker/ Edleman lately. Wonder if coaches thought they were too small but now with NE's success that they are giving guys like this a shot?

I think that the spread influence is a big reason why. There's more space to operate in now. Smaller, shifter players can be an asset. The Bills were just before their time with Roscoe Parrish :).

In all seriousness it works with DBs too. The rise of those guys has made a guy like Robey-Coleman a valuable NFL player. Quickness is so important in the slot. I'd like to see the Bills try to get a slot guy next year (and a boundary guy). I actually thought that they'd try Reggie there a little bit. Cooper Kupper would be a good option. In hindsight Jeremy Kerley would have been a great addition if they signed him when he was in.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Michigan St really struggling could use Connor Cook now.

I think that the spread influence is a big reason why. There's more space to operate in now. Smaller, shifter players can be an asset. The Bills were just before their time with Roscoe Parrish :).

In all seriousness it works with DBs too. The rise of those guys has made a guy like Robey-Coleman a valuable NFL player. Quickness is so important in the slot. I'd like to see the Bills try to get a slot guy next year (and a boundary guy). I actually thought that they'd try Reggie there a little bit. Cooper Kupper would be a good option. In hindsight Jeremy Kelley would have been a great addition if they signed him when he was in.

Roscoe Parrish - Ha! we seem to find the fragile ones, The spread makes sense.

Don't know Jeremy Kelley.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.