2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@nfldraftscout

The next Carson Wentz might be at UNC. My look at Mitch Trubisky and more in this week's #scoutingnotebook

https://t.co/RYsbHr2Kuy

interested in his WR Ryan Switzer, thought of him as a Welker type but article says he is more like Randall Cobb, should be fun (wonder if he is related to Barry?)

Don't know if you got to watch it, but I enjoyed every minute :D

interestingly I was in the DC area Saturday and at the house of a Va Tech fan during the game. Had to watch Buckeyes on my phone until he felt comfortable turning it once they went up 27-3. the outcome of my game was more in question at the time! I did see Trubisky go down, nice job. Still think he's a potential NFL QB.

interestingly I was in the DC area Saturday and at the house of a Va Tech fan during the game. Had to watch Buckeyes on my phone until he felt comfortable turning it once they went up 27-3. the outcome of my game was more in question at the time! I did see Trubisky go down, nice job. Still think he's a potential NFL QB.

Oh neat. If you're down in this area again you should message me. We can go out for a beer or something!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-5-prospect-matchups-you-need-to-watch-for-in-week-7/

The piece had this to say about NC State CB Jack Tocho.

"Tocho has intriguing size at 6-foot, 201 pounds, and has posted head-turning production this season. After a solid 2014 and 2015, Tocho has allowed only 12 receptions on 29 targets for 134 yards (4.6 yards per attempt), including an interception and four passes defensed. With 18 of Williams’ 47 targets coming on go routes and Tocho allowing only 1-of-8 with two passes defensed on that pass pattern, something has to give on Saturday afternoon"

Jack-Tocho-by-Route.png

EDIT - I'll also have my Week 7 CFB preview piece up tomorrow morning.

Edited by Blokestradamus

:thumbsup: Elflein is a great player (and leader). Very fortunate that he returned this year with all the freshmen starting. Tough task tonight for the Baby Bucks on the road in Madison!!! Edited by YoloinOhio

:thumbsup: Elflein is a great player (and leader). Very fortunate that he returned this year with all the freshmen starting. Tough task tonight for the Baby Bucks on the road in Madison!!!

Malik Hooker to take over if Graham leaves. There are so many Bucks that I would love on this team. Lattimore or Conley, Noah Brown, Hooker and Elflein all make sense for the Bills.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.