2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PFF

The 10 best quarterbacks in college football right now: 10. Seth Russell, Baylor 9. Greg Ward Jr, Houston Full list: http://pffoc.us/2dtu8kX

CuAoqxFWEAA-cE1.jpg

pffft, Kelly's better: better arm, better accuracy almost as good as runner, can play in the pocket has turned into a leader for Ole miss (cue the immature psychopath alcoholic comments), Jackson and Watson are the fun trendy picks but we already have TT.

Browning could be tremendous if he had an arm and size but he is a munchkin, could be good back up.

pffft, Kelly's better: better arm, better accuracy almost as good as runner, can play in the pocket has turned into a leader for Ole miss (cue the immature psychopath alcoholic comments), Jackson and Watson are the fun trendy picks but we already have TT.

Browning could be tremendous if he had an arm and size but he is a munchkin, could be good back up.

I'll stick with my guy Mahomes as being the most talented of the bunch.

I'm going to have to catch a Texas Tech game or 2. I don't remember you this high on a QB. Physically he has everything (and an athletic pedigree). I haven't seen much of him but I trust your judgment.

Mahomes is clearly the most talented IMO.

He's got the same questions coming out that most of the "new breed" college QBs have: Can he go through a progression? Can he be consistent on the mid-range throws? Can he develop pocket presence?

He's done a nice job of re-pointing his release this season, which Blokes pointed out probably has a lot to do with him quitting baseball to focus on football.

I haven't done any deep dives on the QBs yet (probably won't until December), but he's been the guy that's most interesting to me going back to about a year ago...of course, who knows how well that'll hold up once we really get into the process.

I'll stick with my guy Mahomes as being the most talented of the bunch.

haven't seen him yet, just can't get into the air raid but I'll watch em one of these days

@NFL_CFB

.@marshallfaulk? @ReggieBush? @danny__woodhead? Nope. @BuckyBrooks on the best comp for Christian McCaffrey: http://on.nfl.com/n6IZqT

CuLy1IqWEAAcmvb.jpg

like the westbrook comparison.

Mitch Trubisky is getting a lot of praise, will be watching him this week.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.