2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check the link I posted above in this thread. It's just a small sample of his antics. Obviously he is a great coach. But he's considered a joke to many, in the way of things he says and does.

https://twitter.com/coachingsearch/status/781660081557348353

Sure, many people consider the greatest coach in college football history a joke. Jealous, teary eyed fans of opposing teams fans are cracking up laughing every time he gets handed a championship trophy, right?

Nobody is perfect. Urban Meyer has some extremely serious issues but I am not going to ridicule him He is a great coach and he seems like a decent man. And if he coaches until 2050 or so, he might win as many championships as Coach Saban.

Is he better then Bear Bryant?

Very tough to compare GB but I happen to think that he is. He seems to be one of the most organized people on the planet and his work ethic is beyond question.

Saban was a big reason why they beat Clemson. The coaching was as good as it gets. The team that beat Notre Dame had little to no chance of losing. They were miles ahead of other teams.

This year is different yet again. The defense is very strong and deep. And you can bet that they will get better if they stay somewhat healthy. Da'Shaun Hand (#9) is a sophomore and he gets better every game. They are quite deep with other young players.

Alabama and even Saban obviously can be beat. I have no idea if they can win a title, or even make the playoffs with a true freshman qb, and there are lots of tough teams out there.

But I will say that Saban and the Tide are obviously pretty good themselves. ;)

Where do we stand on Jabrill Peppers from that school up north? He's a dynamic player and feels like that new school hybrid that team's like Arizona and LA use. He feels like a difference maker to me and a potential round 1 target.

Peppers is probably my favorite player in college right now. I love that he can play pretty much anywhere. I'd like him to be more of a playmaker and start getting some INTs. If he's on the board when we pick I would love it if we took him.

UNC QB Mitch Trubisky looking like a legit NFL prospect. He's from Cleveland area.

Good size, accuracy, production

Total QBR: 89.8 (4th in FBS)

Comp%: 76% (1st)

Comp of 20+: 28 (3rd)

YPA: 9.78 (10th)

TD/INT: 13/0 (1st)

Pass y/g: 342 (10th)

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.