2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Um. That is huge for Bama. Interested to see what saban does. Marijuana in car too.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/report-marijuana-found-tim-williams-arrest-allegedly-property-brandon-chicken/

Saban really needs to redeem himself after how he reacted to the last arrests he had which was embarrassing.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um. That is huge for Bama. Interested to see what saban does. Marijuana in car too.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/report-marijuana-found-tim-williams-arrest-allegedly-property-brandon-chicken/

Saban really needs to redeem himself after how he reacted to the last arrests he had which was embarrassing.

Redeem himself to who? To you? To Ohio State Fans?

Haters are going to hate Saban no matter what he does, wouldn't you say? Much of the college football community is already swimming in a pool of jealous tears. Your post is a good example. ;)

Haters are going to hate Saban no matter what he does, wouldn't you say? Much of the college football community is already swimming in a pool of jealous tears. Your post is a good example. ;)

And the Saban fanboys will excuse his failure in the NFL by blaming the Dolphins for not getting him Drew Brees...... "I didn't have a franchise Quarterback" is an excuse that would get a lot of failed NFL Head Coaches off the hook... but let's deal just for a moment in facts.... as an NFL Head Coach Nick Saban has the exact same record as Doug Marrone.

And the Saban fanboys will excuse his failure in the NFL by blaming the Dolphins for not getting him Drew Brees...... "I didn't have a franchise Quarterback" is an excuse that would get a lot of failed NFL Head Coaches off the hook... but let's deal just for a moment in facts.... as an NFL Head Coach Nick Saban has the exact same record as Doug Marrone.

And your pool of salty jealous tears my friend is obviously Olympic sized. But no matter what happens between now and next year, the University of Alabama Crimson Tide are the National Champions for the 4th time in 7 years.

PS: I am guessing that if Saban would coach for your favorite team, you would be pretty happy. ;)

Edited by Bill from NYC

And your pool of salty jealous tears my friend is obviously Olympic sized. But no matter what happens between now and next year, the University of Alabama Crimson Tide are the National Champions for the 4th time in 7 years.

PS: I am guessing that if Saban would coach for your favorite team, you would be pretty happy. ;)

Except I don't have a favourite college team. Just the annual fawning over Saban and how great he'd be in the NFL irritates me. He is an outstanding college coach, there is no doubt. He is great at winning when he has the best talent. The NFL requires you to beat people with coaching when the talent field is more equal and overachieve. When he had the opportunity he achieved as moderately as the bloke who won the Pinstripe Bowl with Syracuse and then just like said Pinstripe Bowl Champion..... he quit. But hey, Saban is a smart guy, he isn't coming back to the NFL because he knows deep down that he is JAG as far as NFL coaching goes.

EDIT: And also I just like poking you about it Bill, cos I know your Saban love knows little bounds. ;)

I'm kind of surprised to see a post like this from you. I've never talked trash about Ohio state and never will. But it's surprising to see you choose to do so vs the fan base of a team that beat yours.

Pointing out what Saban said as embarrassing to him and to the program is not jealousy, and it's odd that you would actually think that way. You are aware that Ohio state fans are envious of no program right now, correct? I'm able to think Saban is a great coach of a great team and still be discerning with things like this:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/07/nick_saban_paul_finebaum_have.html

I don't know anyone in media or elsewhere who didn't see that behavior as a joke for someone in his position and yes he needs to redeem himself. Maybe not with you - but I'm again surprised you don't or can't recognize it. He has shortcomings and that doesn't make you a bad fan to realize that.

I'm a fan of a program and coach too, but I have no problem criticizing it or him when warranted. In fact, I criticized Urban all week for an outcome with an Ohio recruit. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a great coach.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm kind of surprised to see a post like this from you. I've never talked trash about Ohio state and never will. But it's surprising to see you choose to do so vs the fan base of a team that beat yours.

Pointing out what Saban said as embarrassing to him and to the program is not jealousy, and it's odd that you would actually think that way. You are aware that Ohio state fans are envious of no program right now, correct? I'm able to think Saban is a great coach of a great team and still be discerning with things like this:

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/07/nick_saban_paul_finebaum_have.html

I don't know anyone in media or elsewhere who didn't see that behavior as a joke for someone in his position and yes he needs to redeem himself. Maybe not with you - but I'm again surprised you don't or can't recognize it. He has shortcomings and that doesn't make you a bad fan to realize that.

I'm a fan of a program and coach too, but I have no problem criticizing it or him when warranted. In fact, I criticized Urban all week for an outcome with an Ohio recruit. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a great coach.

Hey my Ohio friend:

1) How about if we agree to disagree about Saban owing redemption? Nick and Terry Saban donate HUGE money to charity, are very active in their church, and along with the players, rebuilt the homes of poor people that were damaged by tornadoes and hurricanes.

2) I have NO problem that we were defeated by Ohio State. Again, 7 years, 4 championships. ;)

3) As far as Ohio State Fans not being envious, this may speak for the majority but again, read #2.

4) I urge you to re-watch the title game vs. Clemson. They beat the Tide statistically. I really hope to live long enough to see a Bills game coached as perfectly as the Tide were coached by Saban. That on-sides kick really might have been the best coaching move I ever saw.

5) It's great to chat with you and GB above.

6) Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

Kiss my azz. Bills at 16 and Pats at 32.

!@#$ that. Pats will NOT win the SB this year. I will root 4 everyone except them, Id like the see the Broncos vs the Vikings

@TheBillsWire

CFB Week 5: 3 2017 NFL Draft prospects that could interest the Buffalo Bills

https://t.co/CfP9Q7Odha

Thanks 26, I really want us to take a WR & QB in the early rounds, we can snag a good OT in the 2nd or 3rd, also want a Safety to groom into a pick machine.

Ill be watching the Utah Safety and Baylor WR.....The Clemson WRs neck injury has me a little shakey bc our 1st round WR from Clemson cant even stay on the field.

Pointing out what Saban said as embarrassing to him and to the program is not jealousy,

WTH did Saban do? Whats the big hooplah about? is he in cahoots with illuminati or something?

Edited by Marty McFly

!@#$ that. Pats will NOT win the SB this year. I will root 4 everyone except them, Id like the see the Broncos vs the Vikings

Thanks 26, I really want us to take a WR & QB in the early rounds, we can snag a good OT in the 2nd or 3rd, also want a Safety to groom into a pick machine.

Ill be watching the Utah Safety and Baylor WR.....The Clemson WRs neck injury has me a little shakey bc our 1st round WR from Clemson cant even stay on the field.

WTH did Saban do? Whats the big hooplah about? is he in cahoots with illuminati or something?

check the link I posted above in this thread. It's just a small sample of his antics. Obviously he is a great coach. But he's considered a joke to many, in the way of things he says and does.

Here's another hypocrite statement

https://twitter.com/coachingsearch/status/781660081557348353

Edited by YoloinOhio

On the bills. Qb if it's there, if not add a receiver in the first 2 rounds. Maybe a pass rusher or corner.

Trade back, not up. Trade up to make the initial splash. Trade back when u have job security.

unless there is QB like Wentz trade back to get more 2nd round picks but trade late round picks to get 2nd and third round pix. If you can get a late first, 2 2nds and 2 3rds you will have 5 quality players instead of 3 quality players and 4 guys who don't contribute and likely out of the league in a couple yrs.

So I have watched most of Notre Damn v Syracuse tonight because I was intrigued to see DeShone Kizer play for the first time. Interested to hear the thoughts of others.. but my conclusions were:

- love his size

- like the arm

- like the throwing motion too actually (very little wasted energy)

- footwork a little inconsistent but nothing too concerning

- reasonable accuracy, but there is the occasional throw that is really inaccurate and that is worry when there is no obvious technical flaw

- like that he plays under centre some

- like his poise under pressure

- mobile but not someone who looks to run

- biggest concern is his ability to get through his progressions. Took sacks and threw a pick in the game when there are receivers wide open on the other side of the field that he just hasn't got to.

- tendency to lock on to targets

Is he allowed to declare for 2017? If I were advising him I think I'd tell him to stay in school and work really hard on his game. At the moment I don't think he is a first round type player, but he has the potential to be and the ceiling is high.

Edited by GunnerBill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.