2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cardale isn't ready and they need a capable backup cheap, I really wouldn't mind using a Day 3 pick on Rush or Colorado's Sefo Liufau.

There's value in those sort of plodding, keep your offense on time kind of guys. CMU ran a few similar concepts to Greg Roman last year, Liufau is a really impressive play-action QB with a nice deep ball.

You'll have to report back on CMU WR Jesse Kroll. 6th year senior, will be 24 in November. Old as dirt for a prospect but looked really good last year.

that is old, sometimes those old guys look good in college because they are more physically mature than the younger guys. I'll keep an eye out.

Blokes, any early thoughts on Sam Hubbard?

Yolo can correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's added some weight from last year. I've not seen him in 2016 so far, just a couple of his freshman games.

As a freshman, he looked smart. Discipline was a little lacking at times in run defense, good motor, makes things happen with that effort. Uses his hands well, adding more bulk to his frame can only help. Work-in-progress but he's got obvious talent. Interesting how he develops over the next two years.

@E_Dilla

Jon Allen hit someone so hard his face moved to the side of his head.

CsBvQ7KWEAEAwcX.jpg

Yolo can correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's added some weight from last year. I've not seen him in 2016 so far, just a couple of his freshman games.

As a freshman, he looked smart. Discipline was a little lacking at times in run defense, good motor, makes things happen with that effort. Uses his hands well, adding more bulk to his frame can only help. Work-in-progress but he's got obvious talent. Interesting how he develops over the next two years.

@E_Dilla

Jon Allen hit someone so hard his face moved to the side of his head.

CsBvQ7KWEAEAwcX.jpg

i think Hubbard is 265 now. He's a white pass rusher who used to play lacrosse (had lax scholarship to Notre Dame) so Belichick will draft him. I do not think he will be back next year. He's a RS soph.

i think Hubbard is 265 now. He's a white pass rusher who used to play lacrosse (had lax scholarship to Notre Dame) so Belichick will draft him. I do not think he will be back next year. He's a RS soph.

Yeah, he came in with no position. It was very "JJ Watt-esque." He looks to me to be a star as he keeps getting better. He's a crazy athlete. If he's as good technique-wise as Blokes thinks he's a star.

Yeah, he came in with no position. It was very "JJ Watt-esque." He looks to me to be a star as he keeps getting better. He's a crazy athlete. If he's as good technique-wise as Blokes thinks he's a star.

he is an athletic freak and just continuing to get better (and bigger/stronger in that Mickey Marroti strength and conditioning program). Capable of things Dlinemen should not be able to do.

P.S. Nick Bosa strip sack!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

he is an athletic freak and just continuing to get better (and bigger/stronger in that Mickey Marroti strength and conditioning program). Capable of things Dlinemen should not be able to do.

P.S. Nick Bosa strip sack!!

Much better 2nd half!! I'm really happy with the defense through 2 weeks. There is just SO MUCH talent. The OL struggled at times but this team has a chance to win it all.

Posted Today, 06:56 PM

Blokestradamus, on 10 Sept 2016 - 6:42 PM, said:snapback.png

You'll have to report back on CMU WR Jesse Kroll. 6th year senior, will be 24 in November. Old as dirt for a prospect but looked really good last year.

that is old, sometimes those old guys look good in college because they are more physically mature than the younger guys. I'll keep an eye out.

Kroll isn't, too bad has nice body control as he was able to spin around backwards and catch the ball mid stride.

Tyler Conklin 6'4" 240 has pretty nice hands, might be a guy to keep an eye on.

anyone watch the super sloppy Syracuse slaughter last night?

gotta say not a fan of the hyper fast hurryup offense, players aren't ready with poor play all around and its hard watch too as the camera guys barely can keep up. Plus running 100 plays a game is a great way to add more injuries to your team and what happened to the run? Pass, pass, pass that's all teams want to do, boring.

I am hoping the bills are really getting their guys out there looking for a player that gives us what Marcel does

Just got a bad feeling about the whole thing

What whole thing?

Much better 2nd half!! I'm really happy with the defense through 2 weeks. There is just SO MUCH talent. The OL struggled at times but this team has a chance to win it all.

the defense is slick. They are so fast and have some elite playmakers like Raekwon and Hooker. Schiano has them playing very aggressive. The offense needs to be much better if they are to have a chance next week in Norman. Particularly JT, though he typically plays his best on the road in prime time. Their strength is in numbers - what they lack in experience they make up in depth. They rotating those WRs and so they keep rolling fresh guys out there, all as good as the next. Also, Curtis Samuel is a nightmare matchup for any defender. The OL is young and needs time to gel. Next week is going to be huge - they might not win but it's a great early test. Edited by YoloinOhio

how about Bijhon Jackson, could be our next NT, guy is a moose, listed at 6'2" 335 but I'm thinking 385 easy.

the defense is slick. They are so fast and have some elite playmakers like Raekwon and Hooker. Schiano has them playing very aggressive. The offense needs to be much better if they are to have a chance next week in Norman. Particularly JT, though he typically plays his best on the road in prime time. Their strength is in numbers - what they lack in experience they make up in depth. They rotating those WRs and so they keep rolling fresh guys out there, all as good as the next. Also, Curtis Samuel is a nightmare matchup for any defender. The OL is young and needs time to gel. Next week is going to be huge - they might not win but it's a great early test.

Is that Greg Schiano?

how about Bijhon Jackson, could be our next NT, guy is a moose, listed at 6'2" 335 but I'm thinking 385 easy.

Is that Greg Schiano?

yes, he is the new DC. Chris Ash left to take the HC job at Rutgers. He was very, very good. Hated to see him leave but Schiano is a savage! Has these kids flying around. DBs look unreal. Edited by YoloinOhio

grow em big in Arkansas, got a QB at 6'7" 260 and a RT at 6'10"331

yes, he is the new DC. Chris Ash left to take the HC job at Rutgers. He was very, very good. Hated to see him leave but Schiano is a savage! Has these kids flying around. DBs look unreal.

good place for him seems better suited for the college game, wonder if he will get back to HC?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.