2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you mention that, Yolo. My guy, Arkansas tight end Jeremy Sprinkle could be on the list.

Wrote about him here along with 3 others to watch out for today. You know me, always giving spotlight to guys you've never heard of :D

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2016/09/10/college-football-week-2-draft-prospects-buffalo-bills/

Future 12-year multi-millionaire NFL backup QB Cooper Rush lighting it up for CMU vs OK State.

While the "Blokes, you're an idiot, shut up. Deshaun Watson is the greatest QB ever" crowd sees him having his Paxton Lynch/Temple game against Troy.

EDIT: And Rush leads CMU to the upset with a YOLO ball hail mary lateral - https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/774694162788552705

Edited by Blokestradamus

Future 12-year multi-millionaire NFL backup QB Cooper Rush lighting it up for CMU vs OK State.

While the "Blokes, you're an idiot, shut up. Deshaun Watson is the greatest QB ever" crowd sees him having his Paxton Lynch/Temple game against Troy.

EDIT: And Rush leads CMU to the upset with a YOLO ball hail mary lateral - https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/774694162788552705

just starting this game; what do you think of Rush and Michigan QB Wilton Speight?

just starting this game; what do you think of Rush and Michigan QB Wilton Speight?

Haven't seen a snap of Speight yet. Couldn't honestly give an opinion.

Rush - I think he's got a few solid translatable traits. Arm is adequate but he struggles with deep ball consistency. Smart, manages his pocket well, accurate and can throw with touch and anticipation. Not a rushing threat but he can take off vs man across the board and grab a few yards. Accuracy is good on the move. Quick release, feet can get a touch wide in his delivery.

Worst case scenario, he's a Day 3 pick and he's backup calibre. If he can show a little more downfield and develop a little more velocity, he might sneak into Day 2 as a developmental type with low-end starting talent. I think he'll be around the NFL for quite a while.

Haven't seen a snap of Speight yet. Couldn't honestly give an opinion.

Rush - I think he's got a few solid translatable traits. Arm is adequate but he struggles with deep ball consistency. Smart, manages his pocket well, accurate and can throw with touch and anticipation. Not a rushing threat but he can take off vs man across the board and grab a few yards. Accuracy is good on the move. Quick release, feet can get a touch wide in his delivery.

Worst case scenario, he's a Day 3 pick and he's backup calibre. If he can show a little more downfield and develop a little more velocity, he might sneak into Day 2 as a developmental type with low-end starting talent. I think he'll be around the NFL for quite a while.

Sounds about right.

Guess this is just Speight's second start, hope he turns into something after a couple yrs, guy is huge at 6'6" 245, my kinda prostyle guy.

We still need another QB as EJ is probably gone after this yr and he is horrible

We still need another QB as EJ is probably gone after this yr and he is horrible

If Cardale isn't ready and they need a capable backup cheap, I really wouldn't mind using a Day 3 pick on Rush or Colorado's Sefo Liufau.

There's value in those sort of plodding, keep your offense on time kind of guys. CMU ran a few similar concepts to Greg Roman last year, Liufau is a really impressive play-action QB with a nice deep ball.

You'll have to report back on CMU WR Jesse Kroll. 6th year senior, will be 24 in November. Old as dirt for a prospect but looked really good last year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.