2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

@movethesticks

Just finished studying Malik Hooker...the Ed Reed comps are accurate. He's a very special player.

@albertbreer

If he declares, he'll go high first round. Only shame is we only got one full year. Legit might be the best college safety I've ever seen.

FYI he was leaning toward returning but now says he isn't sure. We all know what that means!

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love for malik hooker to fall to 10 but i doubt that happens.

If he comes out he'd be a great pick at 10. He's still a little inexperienced but his range is off the charts. The Ed Reed comps are everywhere. Obviously, Ed Reed is one of the best ever but athletically they compare. Hooker will be a star.

Maybe Whaley will trade away several draft picks to take him.

Bill, Let it go. That Watkins deal is a done deal made in the past. For you that transaction is like a persistent itch that can't be soothed. Just let it go. Poking, poking, poking you just can't stop poking! :D

If he comes out he'd be a great pick at 10. He's still a little inexperienced but his range is off the charts. The Ed Reed comps are everywhere. Obviously, Ed Reed is one of the best ever but athletically they compare. Hooker will be a star.

If he comes out and we take him, do we keep Ed Reed as an assistant to teach him?

Early 3rd mock.

Rd1 Jamal Adams L.S.U. 6-211 ss Big time talent....need,need,need

Rd2 Corey Davis western Mich. 6-3 213 Big,hands, love his play.

Rd3 Chad Kelly Ole Miss 6-2 224 surprise,surprise,Big arm ,swag . Head case . You know it`s coming.

Rip Away!

No way Corey Davis make it to the second rd. After today's game, he's going to move past Mike Williams and possibly be the first receiver taken in the draft. I'd take Corey Davis at 10 over Mike Williams because of the Joe D. philosophy, draft cold weather players. Safety have to be my second pick and there are many good ones to choose from (Budda Baker, Eddie Jackson, Malik Hooker). Lastly, if I'm Buffalo, I'm NOT letting another Buffalo product slip away from me. I'm take Chad Kelly in the 3rd. He's probably the best QB in this year's draft. He's a playmaker, "Kelly Tough", and being home near family should help hone his decision making. Bring in Frank Reich as HC and the drought is over

Early 3rd mock.

Rd1 Jamal Adams L.S.U. 6-211 ss Big time talent....need,need,need

Rd2 Corey Davis western Mich. 6-3 213 Big,hands, love his play.

Rd3 Chad Kelly Ole Miss 6-2 224 surprise,surprise,Big arm ,swag . Head case . You know it`s coming.

Rip Away!

Love Adams, Davis won't make it to the 2nd (but I love him too) and I wouldn't take Chad Kelly in any round. He makes WAY too many mistakes on and off the field. He wouldn't be on my board. Edited by Kirby Jackson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.