2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not solely concerned about football but challenging himself academically. Nothing against OSU and other schools but Stanford is a different level.

Easiest thing for a blue chip recruit is go to a school where it isn't exactly making you be a student.

gotcha.

I was thinking you might be a Stanford fan.

Solomon Thomas is a monster--Mo Wilkerson type that would be a perfect fit as a 5T IMO.

pretty small for a 5T, would be a good edge player though.

He has the body of a full grown man. I would think that he'd be an immediate impact player. He kind of reminds me of Justin Smith and I'm not sure why.

He is a one man wrecking crew who goes full throttle. He reminds me of Aaron Donald from a physical standpoint. Thomas is 6'3', 273 and Donald is 6'1" , 285. Not the biggest linemen but strong and quick enough to play inside.

Could you imagine if Dareus played with the consistent energy and passion that Soloman Thomas plays with?

I liked North Carolina's qb, Mitch Trublisky. I think playing another year in college would make him a better prospect. He doesn't have a cannon arm but it is strong enough. He is accurate and he makes use of the whole field in his passing game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.