Ah yes...higher education

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it was a ways back. Lots in a post somewhere, but you said it

I never said it. You assumed it.

Of course, if I did say it you could find it. The search engine is very simple to use for a man of such high intelligence... So, find it. You made the claim, back it up.

I never said it. You assumed it.

Of course, if I did say it you could find it. The search engine is very simple to use for a man of such high intelligence... So, find it. You made the claim, back it up.

You just gushed it out in the middle of some thread somewhere. Tom even said you shouldn't say that. Tom, do you remember, or will you lie for this guy?

You just gushed it out in the middle of some thread somewhere. Tom even said you shouldn't say that. Tom, do you remember, or will you lie for this guy?

Incorrect since I never said it.

So, find it. Link it. Back up your bull **** for once. I'll wait.

And, for the record, here's the conversation Gator has completely distorted in his own !@#$ed up, empty head. This shows not only didn't I call myself a minion, but also that Gator is completely unable to follow a conversation... not that that has ever been up for debate but it's funny to recollect.

That's a good summary and conclusion of this thread.

Right.

This thread's just hit its halfway mark, and you know it.

minions-clapping-funny-gif.gif

Should've saved that for when gatorman calls all of you my "minions."

:censored:

How would you know? You can't even follow the discussion because you are way too stupid. You are just Tom's little Cabin boy minion

Wow, no sooner did I write it than the little cretin actually admits hes your little suck boy.

Good for you. Try reading them then. Or are you too busy with your little minion? :lol:

He admits he is your little minion!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The bolded are clearly lies and a distortion of the conversation.

No one called themselves a minion, the only one who even mentioned the word was Tom and it was a joke about how predictable you are. My use of the gif was about how exciting it is that this thread had only reached its halfway mark... but again, details and reading comprehension aren't your strongest suit so it's not surprising you wouldn't pick up on a joke at your own expense.

It's even less surprising you'd not only completely miss the point but reinvent the narrative to fit your trolling purposes and then pass it off as fact -- or worse, an insult that only demonstrates your own ineptitude. You're literally too dim to realize by repeating this lie you're making yourself out to look like an asshat.

So again, Gator is a proven liar and hypocrite.

wanna save money? do away with college libraries. the internet has all that information and more.

wanna save money? do away with college campuses. virtual universities are the future.

wanna save money? do away with liberal arts classes. they're useless for the most part.

wanna save money? do away with ridiculous curricula. no one needs to study #subjects.

wanna save money? do away with overpriced universities. take the first two years at a jcc.

wanna save money? do away with college libraries. the internet has all that information and more. false

wanna save money? do away with college campuses. virtual universities are the future. true. it's happening quite rapidly

wanna save money? do away with liberal arts classes. they're useless for the most part. blatantly false. see the classics

wanna save money? do away with ridiculous curricula. no one needs to study #subjects. define ridiculous curriculum. you mean like climate science?

wanna save money? do away with overpriced universities. take the first two years at a jcc. two very different ideas. "overpriced universities are generally private and have huge endowments. removing gov't assistance to them makes perfect sense. eliminating them does not. first 2 years at cc makes sense as well but if you can afford 2 years at a top shelf uni the extra cost will likely be recouped by higher lifetime wages.