Ah yes...higher education

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a year's tuition? That's friggin' cheap.

When I was in college, the school spent $7k on a rug for the common area in my dorm. I figured it would last two weeks before it was ruined. It lasted a week.

That's a year's tuition? That's friggin' cheap.

When I was in college, the school spent $7k on a rug for the common area in my dorm. I figured it would last two weeks before it was ruined. It lasted a week.

Too bad because that rug really tied the room together.

maxresdefault.jpg

average shop hour is $80/hr on the low end, with design and production, not withstanding the cost of the light based equipment, $17,000 for that size table shipped is pretty reasonable.

That being said, should a University be ordering custom furniture? I think a well made, basic table that's life is 25-30 years would have worth the cost, but it probably didn't need a light show.

Edited by B-Large

It's ridiculous. I saw a stat that in 41 states the highest paid state official is the college football or basketball coach.

So this is news to you? This is one of the reasons I gave up following sports a few years ago.

Minion boy can't live down his own legacy :lol:

You are a POS!

My legacy? That's not my legacy, it's not even a good joke since you invented it out of thin air.

There is a POS here, and it's not me. It's the guy who wears his own ass for a hat and tries to pass it off as fashion.

13gw9k.jpg

My legacy? That's not my legacy, it's not even a good joke since you invented it out of thin air.

There is a POS here, and it's not me. It's the guy who wears his own ass for a hat and tries to pass it off as fashion.

13gw9k.jpg

:lol: Your total lack of self awareness is stunning! What a hypocrite!

How am I a hypocrite? You shouldn't use more than two syllable words since you clearly don't understand their meaning.

Easy, you called yourself a minion and accused me of making it up and using it all the time, then turned around and AGAIN used a name you made up about me. Why am I explaining this to you? You won't even understand it. Do you understand that? Or are you really that stupid you can'y comprehend the argument?

I really think you are a mental retard.

Easy, you called yourself a minion and accused me of making it up and using it all the time, then turned around and AGAIN used a name you made up about me. Why am I explaining this to you? You won't even understand it. Do you understand that? Or are you really that stupid you can'y comprehend the argument?

I really think you are a mental retard.

Obfuscation!