Jets giving tryout to beckham's cousin...

...this guy is a specimen. His size, strength, and speed is off the charts. Why couldn't bills give him at least a tryout? Nothing to lose.

Jets giving a shot to Odell Beckhams monstrous cousin

Beckham is a 5-foot-11, 223-pound internet sensation. He has posted videos of his workouts and pictures on Instagram of his chiseled physique. He held a pro day workout in April that was attended by the Jets, Giants, Colts, 49ers and Raiders. He ran a 4.47 40-yard dash and bench pressed 225 pounds a whopping 36 times.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/30/jets-giving-a-shot-to-odell-beckhams-monstrous-cousin/

Edited by truth on hold

Why didn't the Giants give him a shot? You'd think they would be sorta inclined to do so if he was worth anything...they sorta have the inside track.

I think rarely do individuals who aren't football players end up being professional football players. Regardless of whether or not they can crush a coconut between their thighs. Maybe he just isn't a good football player?

Who knows though....?

Why didn't the Giants give him a shot? You'd think they would be sorta inclined to do so if he was worth anything...they sorta have the inside track.

I think rarely do individuals who aren't football players end up being professional football players. Regardless of whether or not they can crush a coconut between their thighs. Maybe he just isn't a good football player?

Who knows though....?

Yeah, you wonder what it is. Is it just not accustomed to NFL physicality? I can't believe the game is that difficult to learn for the non-QB positions.

That guy from Germany drafted by the vikes is another specimen, put up Megatron numbers at the combine. On paper would seem like a lock except for lack of experience

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/moritz-boehringer?id=2556261

Edited by truth on hold

• 2 weeks later...