Gronk a Bill!

eball

Haha. Come on, you really thought I believe the Bills got Rob?

Either way, I always love getting a hometown kid. Hopefully he develops into something half as good as his older bro.

I saw the sarcasm in your original post. lol

not sure how bright this guy is ......or maybe he did not to go Bills games during the 4 year SB run ....))

"We were at all the Bills games; we were cheering for the Bills and all that," he said earlier this year at the NFL Scouting Combine. "Obviously, they have never been that good, but we were always there cheering for them and everything. But yeah, that would be awesome to be there. Any team would be a dream come true."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000659018/article/rex-signs-gronks-brother-as-undrafted-free-agent

not sure how bright this guy is ......or maybe he did not to go Bills games during the 4 year SB run ....))

"We were at all the Bills games; we were cheering for the Bills and all that," he said earlier this year at the NFL Scouting Combine. "Obviously, they have never been that good, but we were always there cheering for them and everything. But yeah, that would be awesome to be there. Any team would be a dream come true."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000659018/article/rex-signs-gronks-brother-as-undrafted-free-agent

He was 1 when that run ended.

i think he would be too young. He was probably born in early to mid 90s. By the time he was going to games at 7 or 8 they "were never very good."

He was 1 when that run ended.

yep, I understand the chronology, but to say the Bills have never been that good is a bit of a misrepresentation...))

and I can see he was making that statement relative to his own experience/timeframe

I really hope he makes the team.

He sounds more versatile than Felton, who is paid a lot to do pretty much nothing.

As far as him saying the Bills "were never any good" there is an entire generation of sports fans who have never seen the Bills in the playoffs. Think about that.

I really hope he makes the team.

He sounds more versatile than Felton, who is paid a lot to do pretty much nothing.

As far as him saying the Bills "were never any good" there is an entire generation of sports fans who have never seen the Bills in the playoffs. Think about that.

My 2 nephews are 13 and 16, and I hate to say it, but they are not Bills fans. We've been a tire fire for their entire lives and they just don't follow or really care about the team.

They are into the English Premiership though.

I totally get the generation now in college/high school not taking the Bills seriously.

They grew up in the age of social media, games on seemingly every day, non-stop coverage on the TV and radio, and the Bills have never really been relevant to the sports world in their lifetimes, aside from a few signings here and there in FA.

WHEN (not if) the Bills get good again it is going to be so much fun and they will see why so many of us have such fond memories of Bills football!

• 2 weeks later...