Jesus H. Christ

Oh, so murder is so bad that the punishment should be .... murder?

Hmm.

*** Not to be confused with me NOT thinking this guy is the scum of the earth. I wouldn't shed a tear if I was to read about his untimely demise.

it's called justice

Because we're supposed to be the civilized ones who don't take joy in taking someone's life against their will.

there is nothing civilized about letting murders escape the punishment they deserve

it's called justice

there is nothing civilized about letting murders escape the punishment they deserve

When a person's life is ended against their will, that is murder. I'm all for poetic justice. I am not, however, down with any person/entity playing God.

When a person's life is ended against their will, that is murder. I'm all for poetic justice. I am not, however, down with any person/entity playing God.

That is the dumbest definition of murder I've ever heard.

Ahhh ... I was waiting for someone to say something like this and I knew it would either be Metz or Rhino.

Let me clarify for those (Rhino and Tom, apparently) who can't use logic: when a person's life is ended, purposely (that means with intent) at the hands of another - and the dying person does not wish to die at that moment - then it is murder.

Ahhh ... I was waiting for someone to say something like this and I knew it would either be Metz or Rhino.

Let me clarify for those (Rhino and Tom, apparently) who can't use logic: when a person's life is ended, purposely (that means with intent) at the hands of another - and the dying person does not wish to die at that moment - then it is murder.

But that's not what you said...

But that's not what you said...

You're right. It's not what I said. Sometimes I forget that I'm dealing with a bunch of phucking Rainmen who can't us inference and deduction skills.

I'm working on remembering that.

... So a person who dies in a car wreck was murdered?

I was thinking drowning myself.

So it's not murder if the person wishes to die? If you want to die, and I beat you about the head with a baseball bat until you're dead, it's not murder?

Still the dumbest definition I've heard. But blame everyone else again, for your failure to put any thought in to it, dumbass.

I was thinking drowning myself.

So it's not murder if the person wishes to die? If you want to die, and I beat you about the head with a baseball bat until you're dead, it's not murder?

Still the dumbest definition I've heard. But blame everyone else again, for your failure to put any thought in to it, dumbass.

It's assisted suicide in that case, dumber ass. There are times when you're not the smartest one in the room. Other than anytime you can't google something fast enough, this is one of them.

Edit: Don't think too long about the drowning thing. I'm afraid you might change your mind.

Edited by Gugny

It's assisted suicide in that case, dumber ass. There are times when you're not the smartest one in the room. Other than anytime you can't google something fast enough, this is one of them.

That must be why Kevorkian was acquitted of second-degree murder - oh, wait... :rolleyes:

He is a corrections officer at a max security prison.

I hope I got that right mrags

Thanks again for the work you do. It takes a special kind of person to do what you do

CBF

Thanks for the information. That helps me understand mrags post better. (as I said - no agenda)

I know that is a bitching job, only because when I was a senior at Perry High school (1970), I had class mates who had relatives and friends who were hostages during the Attica riots. It was terrible.

Alrighty then. Execution is justifiable murder. Call it want you want but there are plenty of bodies on this planet that do nothing other than take up space and resources. Off with their heads I say!!