Jesus H. Christ

Do we really need to waste a court's time with this? Sounds like the perfect occasion for a "take him out back and shoot him" type of justice.

Oh, so murder is so bad that the punishment should be .... murder?

Hmm.

*** Not to be confused with me NOT thinking this guy is the scum of the earth. I wouldn't shed a tear if I was to read about his untimely demise.

Edited by Gugny

I'm a firm believer in "an eye for an eye" and think he should be killed just like he killed her.

I'm a firm believer in not getting emotional about it. Yes, the guy probably deserves execution. But quickly and cleanly, for everyone's sake. If a rabid dog tears someone apart, you don't tear apart the dog. You just put it down and move on.

I'm a firm believer in not getting emotional about it. Yes, the guy probably deserves execution. But quickly and cleanly, for everyone's sake. If a rabid dog tears someone apart, you don't tear apart the dog. You just put it down and move on.

Not necessarily "emotional" about it. But why let him off easy and be put away quickly? Perhaps punishing someone the same way they killed would work as a deterrent to others committing crimes. I have no sympathy for people that do this.

Not necessarily "emotional" about it. But why let him off easy and be put away quickly? Perhaps punishing someone the same way they killed would work as a deterrent to others committing crimes. I have no sympathy for people that do this.

If they're not deterred by the fact that their crime is horrible to begin with, they're not likely to be deterred by anything else.

Because we're supposed to be the civilized ones who don't take joy in taking someone's life against their will.

Because we're supposed to be the civilized ones who don't take joy in taking someone's life against their will.

Who says anyone is taking joy? I equate it to taking out the trash.

I'm absolutely not a proponent of the death penalty as it exists in this country. But when I see a crime like this, I think we shouldn't have to waste the taxpayers' money and the time and resources of our justice system to deal with a piece of garbage. Putting this miscreant in prison for life doesn't deter anybody from anything. If someone who commits a heinous crime like this is put out of his misery within a week -- now that at least has the potential to deter others.

I'd like to ask Mr. Ags ... what's worse TO someone like this ... death or prison?

Who give a flying flip to what is worse to them. All I care about is that this person serves no purpose on this planet and his actions forfeited his chance to partake in life on it. Fug 'im.

He is a corrections officer at a max security prison.

I hope I got that right mrags

Thanks again for the work you do. It takes a special kind of person to do what you do

CBF

you got it right CBF. And thank you for the support. It's a thankless job usually and sometimes all we want to hear is a little support from the people that are on the outside.

I'd like to ask Mr. Ags ... what's worse TO someone like this ... death or prison?

im going to defer on this one. Maybe a story for a Bills tailgate sometime.