Vikings

dib

What am I supposed to do now? No Vikings tonight. Can't breathe, every...........thing.............getting...........di.........................

um, there's a whole thread about the show, and this season sucked.

Too bad there wasnt something on tonight that we have all been looking forward to for months now....

CBF

:lol::lol:

um, there's a whole thread about the show, and this season sucked.

:lol::lol:

My favorite part of this season was when Floki constructed the giant wooden ski jump and then Ragnar had each viking ship shoot down the slope to soar over Rollo's Paris defenses and land inside the gates of the city. It just doesn't get any better than that.

My favorite part of this season was when Floki constructed the giant wooden ski jump and then Ragnar had each viking ship shoot down the slope to soar over Rollo's Paris defenses and land inside the gates of the city. It just doesn't get any better than that.

which is pretty sad if you think about it. The best part should have been the story line which apparently the writers were smoking something this yr

What am I supposed to do now? No Vikings tonight. Can't breathe, every...........thing.............getting...........di.........................

Why? What happened? I thought they picked 23rd. Did they trade out of the first round?