Bengals want to move up?

turftoe

Maybe, Jets and Skins could go WR. Houston and Minnespta almost certainly will and Doctson may go in the teens. They are in a bad spot potentially.

Yep. I agree Cincy rarely move up but if they have their heart set on a receiver in the 1st they will have to move up.

Yep. I agree Cincy rarely move up but if they have their heart set on a receiver in the 1st they will have to move up.

i think that is why both the bills and jets leaked info over the last week that they are considering a WR in the first. If the bengals have their heart set on Doctson and he's sitting there at either spot they could deal. But to me, it seems there isn't much separating all the "early" WRs. That's why I think they wait to see who is there at 24 - should be at least one of Doctson, Treadwell, fuller, Thomas, Coleman, Shepard. I think they really like Braxton too and could take him later. Edited by YoloinOhio

Maybe, Jets and Skins could go WR. Houston and Minnesota almost certainly will and Doctson may go in the teens. They are in a bad spot potentially.

At the same point, playing opposite Green will be a tremendously help to a rookie receiver. They don't have to carry the load and can be brought on slowly.

It's why I hate taking a receiver in the 1st. It's a dependent position. A guy going to Cincy is in a much better situation than a guy going to a team like Cleveland, no matter where they are ranked on a draft board.