wells fargo

mead107

have no idea why i got one from them . i have no dealings with them . only thing we did was buy a chair and couch 0 down for 6 months then paid it off.????????

246284[/snapback]

Savings account? Could be an interest statement. Is it a 1099INT or MISC?

They're onto you, brother. Wipe out your hard drive, empty your bank account, and beat feet to the far east. Take my word for it, man. The last people you want gunning for you are the goons from Wells Fargo. Run fast, and run hard. God speed, Mead. God speed.

They're onto you, brother.  Wipe out your hard drive, empty your bank account, and beat feet to the far east.  Take my word for it, man.  The last people you want gunning for you are the goons from Wells Fargo.  Run fast, and run hard.  God speed, Mead.  God speed.

246289[/snapback]

:doh:

<_<

have no idea why i got one from them . i have no dealings with them . only thing we did was buy a chair and couch 0 down for 6 months then paid it off.????????

246284[/snapback]

Sounds like when you filled out the credit application, some scuzz ball got ahold of your SS#, turned in an invoice for spraying for cockroaches or whatever, Wells Fargo paid him, and now YOU GONNA PAY HIS TAXES.

HA HA HA