Four Phish not show up for 1st practice with new coach

Saxum

Therefore the Dolphins that are absent are just like Bruce.

Why some Bills fans can't revel in the woes of our rivals is beyond me. Yeah Bruce did it, but he was OURS, these are Fins players - F them! :beer:

Let's hope there are plenty of real woes to laugh at about them this year and for years to come. But this is not a woe any more than Sammy missing our stuff was a woe for us. It is nothing. Having Talleywhacker as their QB....that is something to laugh at.

i wonder if they are laughing at our woe of having Rex as our coach. I think their fancy new coach will also suck but Rex is a proven commodity until something turns around.

What part of the word "voluntary" is ambiguous?

People have choices in life. Some people voluntarily do things that they are not required to do (especially when they want to make a good first impression with an employer that is paying them millions of dollars and with their fellow teammates).

Other people choose to NOT do things in life unless they are REQUIRED to do them. In fact some of those same people choose to do less than what is required.

We all get to choose what kind of person we will be. The choices we make reflect on that.

Edited by Peter

Therefore the Dolphins that are absent are just like Bruce.

Why some Bills fans can't revel in the woes of our rivals is beyond me. Yeah Bruce did it, but he was OURS, these are Fins players - F them! :beer:

perfect....Stick boy toy can resist sticking it to someone,