Brady suspension reinstated!

FireChan

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bylindsayhjones

Official statement from @NFLPA re: Brady. Union considering further options.

CnQR_P_UEAAHYbx.jpg

Yes, you have a broken system. It's because you NEGOTIATED IT IN TO THE CBA.

You want to review your options? Here they are: get a better CBA next time, you idiots. Not that you will, because you're still clearly stupid, given that you're choosing to take a stand on a known cheater and liar getting actually getting the punishment he deserves.

If we can't seize opportunity and beat a Brady-less Pats team, well, it ain't gonna bode well for our season.

Game is crucial.

How much whining is there going to be over this from brady?

Probably quite a bit.

:lol:

Justice. Hope they lose all 4 games with Janeane Garofalo starting :thumbsup:

:lol:

Yes, you have a broken system. It's because you NEGOTIATED IT IN TO THE CBA.

You want to review your options? Here they are: get a better CBA next time, you idiots. Not that you will, because you're still clearly stupid, given that you're choosing to take a stand on a known cheater and liar getting actually getting the punishment he deserves.

Demaurice Smith decided to only negotiate on money. He told the players they could get a max dollar value deal then go and sue the NFL over everything else. It hasn't worked out too well for him and the players have been saddled with a pretty bad CBA. It's their own fault and they still voted the idiot back in. I'll laugh if he negotiates the next CBA for them.

Demaurice Smith decided to only negotiate on money. He told the players they could get a max dollar value deal then go and sue the NFL over everything else. It hasn't worked out too well for him and the players have been saddled with a pretty bad CBA. It's their own fault and they still voted the idiot back in. I'll laugh if he negotiates the next CBA for them.

He's a friggin' dumbass. He'll probably end up negotiating a coherent disciplinary system in the next CBA...but then player salaries will top out at $3M annually.

Meh,

They will just double the secret video taping and locker room bugs

They will still win

CBF

They'll still win because they have great players and coaches.

We're all jealous. Period.

And don't forget - they have the best fans in The League too! I read it right here.

SCOTUS won't hear the case. This kind of labor law has been settled. There is no grounds for reversal. The Commish followed the CBA that the players union agreed to. End of story.

Speak for yourself. The Bills had every opportunity to win at Foxboro last year. The Pats*** win because they have an organization that long ago decided anything is acceptable to get the W. It doesn't matter that Belichick is a great coach (which he is) -- I'll never be envious of an organization that lives by the motto, "if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'"

Hoodie definitely has a coaching advantage over Rex... the Pats may be weaker the first 4 weeks, but I'm not going to go into our game with them expecting a win.

Week 4 on the road with the Pats having 10 days rest coming off a Thursday game against the Texans. Let's not chalk this one up as a win just yet. Sounds like a pick em game to me at best. This is a must win game. I won't be able to tolerate the insufferable Pats fans.

The risk he takes in appealing is there's a very good chance he loses the appeal or more likely not even heard. However maybe In the back of his mind is this is his last season, or if he loses the appeal he would retire next year and if the Supreme Court gives a stay, he could sneak through and plays out this season. But it is a big risk as they may rule in November, no we're not hearing it, suspension starts immediately, then he could be out for the end of season or even the playoffs.

would he want to take that risk? I'd think the Pats would suggest he give up and not take that chance.