Prince Has Died Per TMZ - R. I. P.

he's been doing a lot of that lately, I think boysty is smoking some extra special these days.

Watching Purple Rain on VH1 and it is friggin BRUUUTAL!

Purple Rain is being shown at select AMC theaters across the country just for people like you: https://www.amctheatres.com/purple-rain Get your tickets now! :lol:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coolest video I've seen since Prince's passing. I can't describe it any better than the comment below from the YouTube page. Enjoy.

"At a 1983 Concert A black Michael Jackson sang along side a James brown with no sleeves. A drunk and loaded Prince then rides in on Santa Claus, then fell off the stage and took the light pole with him. You will never see anything even close to this stuff again. LOL"

That was no Santa. It was one of his bodyguards in the '80s. He used to ride him in all over the place. I thought you were also one of us old geezers.

Purple Rain is being shown at select AMC theaters across the country just for people like you: https://www.amctheatres.com/purple-rain Get your tickets now! :lol:

NOT PEOPLE LIKE ME!! my wife was watching so I was stuck, but she started getting a little spicey when he was singing that Niki song, so it's all good :flirt:

I have to acknowledge that Prince was a musical icon of the 80's and did shape music from that era...I even liked a few of his songs like When Doves Cry, Raspberry Beret, even Little Red Corvette,....but that song Purple Rain that I've been hearing ad nauseam over the last few is irritating me...do people really like that song? :huh:

SNL does not do special tributes to ordinary performers. I think Fallon clearly explains Prince's stature in the entertainment pantheon.

You may not like his music, but that's a far cry from ignoring his greatness.

I watched that. I agree that it's a bit unusual they put together an entire tribute show for Prince when David Bowie only got two clips inside a normal show. I also thought it was weird how off-the-cuff (in a disorganized way) Fallon was, like they didn't even bother to write a script. The 5 episodes of Fred Armisen's "The Prince Show" felt like filler.

I agree that it's a bit unusual they put together an entire tribute show for Prince when David Bowie only got two clips inside a normal show. ... The 5 episodes of Fred Armisen's "The Prince Show" felt like filler.

Prince has been on several times, I'm not sure how many Bowie was on, if it was enough to fill a show. Plus this was going to be a repeat week anyways, so it's not like they had a show planned. The week Bowie died was a new show. As for The Prince Show, I agree, one of two clips of it, not the five or so they did show. Or mix them in between the performances would have been better.

I watched that. I agree that it's a bit unusual they put together an entire tribute show for Prince when David Bowie only got two clips inside a normal show. I also thought it was weird how off-the-cuff (in a disorganized way) Fallon was, like they didn't even bother to write a script. The 5 episodes of Fred Armisen's "The Prince Show" felt like filler.

the best anything you can do to cover princes death is go back several years to adam levine at howard sterns birthday bash doing purple rain.

it was incredible.

Someone covered the stick figure man and woman on the restrooms here in my office with the artist symbol. I have no idea if it's a statement about the law here in NC, but it seems odd.

Someone covered the stick figure man and woman on the restrooms here in my office with the artist symbol. I have no idea if it's a statement about the law here in NC, but it seems odd.

a statement of art is currently being left in my restroom in my office

Maybe Dr. D. was right - he said he took a ton of opiates, but then took speed to balance it out. Not sure what was so pressing that he needed to get all this work done. Especially after a medical emergency.