It's not my fault I'm late for work

Being on time and hard work are traits of "white privilege" ,and is oppressive to minorities.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/04/multiculti_education_guru_denounces_showing_up_on_time_hard_work_and_clear_language_as_part_of_white_oppression.html

“The racial narrative of White tends to be like this: Rugged individual, honest, hard-working, disciplined, rigorous, successful,” she said. “And so then, the narrative of U.S. public education: Individual assessments, competition, outcome over process (I care more about your grades than how you’re doing), ‘discipline’ where we care more about your attendance and making sure you’re not tardy than we care about your relationships … proper English must be spoken (which is just assimilation into standard U.S. dialect), hierarchical power structure, and heavy goal orientation.”

While the traits listed may simply be regarded as positive traits for success in the modern world, Hackman described them as specific cultural traits chosen and emphasized to favor whites to the detriment of non-white groups, who are forced to assimilate white traits such as good discipline and goal orientation or else be left behind.

Edited by unbillievable