NBA playoffs

CommonCents

No thoughts? Not even hmmmm, that's unusual.

:lol:

I thought I did respond, but I must have closed the browser before adding the reply. My response was that it was odd. With how much the league goes out of its way to back the refs, it's strange that they would put this out there.

No thoughts? Not even hmmmm, that's unusual.

Probably because the NBA is a **** show and this is the only time of year people can stomach some of these calls. In general they allow more contact in the playoffs, I'm not sure exactly what was said about that play...I assume it was because the push off? That's just the NBA protecting their "Golden Goose". Like you insinuated that play or something similar happens every other time down the court.

Edited by Commonsense

Saw a bit of the Cavs/Pistons.

The Cavs are just dreadful to watch on offense; lot of just iso and trying to beat guys 1 on 1 with under 10 on the shot clock. Not particularly fun bball to watch.

I read an article that said, "The Cavs make basketball look too much like work." Very apt.

Celtics Hawks is fun. Marcus Smart was beyond impressive. Ballin outta control and playing defense on Milsap.

I didn't know Jerebko could actually do anything. Way to go Jonas.

brad Stevens for prez

Gets the absolute most out of whoever is on the floor

I read an article that said, "The Cavs make basketball look too much like work." Very apt.

Haha; so true.

I am not even a Cavs fan, and I am constantly yelling at the TV when they play. Even when they make a shot, it's a contested fall-away 3 with two seconds on the shot clock. They have 4 good offensive weapons too-- that offense should be smoother.

Celtics Hawks is fun. Marcus Smart was beyond impressive. Ballin outta control and playing defense on Milsap.

I didn't know Jerebko could actually do anything. Way to go Jonas.

He really showed some renewed energy once Brad put him into the starting lineup. His release is slow but is the best three point shooter on the Celts percentage wise. If Smart keeps from flopping he is going to be a good player. Hopefully they can put some early pressure on the Hawks tonight, look out for Isaiah getting the Schroder treatment tonight by the fans. I'm curious to see how he responds.

and now some injuries to the clippers that will cause them concern....

...and how about Kevin Durant coming to Westbrooks defense after Mark Cuban said he wasn't a superstar...that was pretty freaking cool by Durant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLcaZsuQL8

KD is so mad. Funny. Snuck in a might not even be in the league to Villanueva.

Rip Mavs 2016. RIP Clippers 2016 as well Cp3 done.

Let's go Raps, guess I'm here to root against Lebron and OKC.

The Spurs/Thunder series will easily go 6 games. Probably 7.

The Clippers are done. All they've got for offense is Jamal Crawford. JJ Redick isn't at 100%. I think the Warriors are in trouble. Curry's injuries are the type that can be re-injured real fast and that team plays with less confidence when he's not out there.