Bills considering trading up to #2 pick

Yeezus

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you need to learn yeezus is that the rose colored glasses people in this forum have zero tolerance for anyone who says anything negative about a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. If you have anything to say other than Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Jim Overdorf is the greatest. The janitor is the greatest then it's best not to say anything at all. I forgot about the hotdog guy. He's also the greatest. Shame on me.

Most of the people on here are very objective and have opinions. What people don't tolerate is naked bias like you have shown. Take a hike if you can't handle some people having a positive opinion on an issue. Oh and it helps to have some evidence not just BS.

One thing you need to learn yeezus is that the rose colored glasses people in this forum have zero tolerance for anyone who says anything negative about a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 17 years. If you have anything to say other than Rex is the greatest. Doug is the greatest. Jim Overdorf is the greatest. The janitor is the greatest then it's best not to say anything at all. I forgot about the hotdog guy. He's also the greatest. Shame on me.

well i agree with the Hot Dog Guy. Never met one i did not like !

I see you have not been paying attn in your 177 posts

I don't feel calling some one out for post count is appropriate John.

Yep Yep aaaaaand Yep!

You have lost your mind again. Trade away all those picks for Jack who has a questionable knee?

Or even Ramsey who will most likely become awesome.

Bills have enough voids right now and you wish to mortgage this draft and next years?

I could see trading up a couple spots but not all the way to the 2-3.

If Tyrod is the real deal and we were set at QB for the long term my thinking changes significantly. take some risks . but not me not now.

B-)

You have lost your mind again. Trade away all those picks for Jack who has a questionable knee?

Bills have enough voids right now and you wish to mortgage this draft and next years?

If Tyrod is the real deal and we were set at QB for the long term my thinking changes significantly. take some risks . but not me not now.

B-)

This has to be a ruse....I just dont see the bills doing this.

None of these QBs are sure things.....we have a starting QB in hand....and its a defensive draft

B-)

Pre-draft misinformation. Ignore it. I don't think they'll make the move, but if they do it won't upset me at all.

Well.....I am actually calling him out for not paying attention...... :)

That fine. But qualifying a member for post count...?

some of our biggest fools have a high post count and we accept them graciously.

wait,, we do accept them graciously don't we ? semi graciously? tolerate.... ?

This has to be a ruse....I just dont see the bills doing this.

None of these QBs are sure things.....we have a starting QB in hand....and its a defensive draft

well i do not know that we have the QB. But if Bills are going to trade up hard, then perhaps next year would be the year.

its is s defensive draft so lets load load the wagon!!

Pre-draft misinformation. Ignore it. I don't think they'll make the move, but if they do it won't upset me at all.

I think you are carzy.

love ya , but.

The more people that move up for a QB the better, Whaley is just driving the bus to the cliffs edge for em. That means other prospects will be dropping to the Bills

nice post!

Let take a risk with Tyrod. - Not a potential Manning/Leaf situation....

I think Bills really are going to ride the season with TT. they should grab a qb later on and see if they can sculpt something. C Jones comes to mind

There is not a Jack worth Jack xxxx crap to trade up for 2nd pick.

Disagree, if the team doctors clear him, he's arguably the best player in the draft and plays a position of dire need for this team.

I don't believe the hype about his knee (or about this trade up scenario if I'm being honest. I'm just saying if the Bills do trade up to 2 (and I doubt they will) I would hope it's for Jack and not a QB.