Nail your colours to the mast.... who would you take?

We are just over a week away from the Los Angeles Rams going on clock….. it is time to nail your colours to the mast.

So, my questions to you good folk of Two Bills Drive are:

1. Who would be your top 3 targets at #19 from guys you think have at least some realistic chance of being there? Rank them by preference.

2. Who is the one guy who you think might be in the mix there around #19 that you definitely would NOT take?

3. Who is the one guy who you might think about trading up for if he slides outside of the top 10?

For my part:

1. i - Sheldon Rankins

ii - Shaq Lawson

iii - Taylor Decker

2. Reggie Ragland

3. Myles Jack

1. Treadwell, Ragland, Spence

2. Nkemdiche

3. Ramsey and Jack but I don't think there is any chance they fall out of top 10, we would have to get in top 5 most likely...scary to think what that would cost. I think Ramsey will be an elite S.

Edited by Mark80

We are just over a week away from the Los Angeles Rams going on clock….. it is time to nail your colours to the mast.

So, my questions to you good folk of Two Bills Drive are:

1. Who would be your top 3 targets at #19 from guys you think have at least some realistic chance of being there? Rank them by preference.

Rankins, Butler, Lee

2. Who is the one guy who you think might be in the mix there around #19 that you definitely would NOT take?

Treadwell

3. Who is the one guy who you might think about trading up for if he slides outside of the top 10? Jack

For my part:

1. i - Sheldon Rankins

ii - Shaq Lawson

iii - Taylor Decker

2. Reggie Ragland

3. Myles Jack