Field conditions for Bills game vs L.A. Rams

How do you answer any question that hasn't happen yet? You give your opinion.

I don't watch USC much and thought maybe someone that knows their field might have some input, etc. Just a discussion that I thought was worth talking about. Is that ok?

Then ask a more reasonable one.....what if it rains that day.....what if they install new turf the week before......

Its absolutely asinine to worry about field conditions in LA because of USC and the Rams sharing a field when California is already in the midst of a severe drought and grass is becoming nearly impossible to grow due to the effects of CTE. Rather than worry about how the conditions on the field are going to be, I'd suggest we focus our attention on who we're going to play that weekend when the ticking time bomb of fault line LA sits on starts acting up and the NFL contracts to 31 teams.

Corrected.

Then ask a more reasonable one.....what if it rains that day.....what if they install new turf the week before......

Why don't you just save your worthless comment? If you aren't interested in the topic move on. Not every new post is started to please you.

When it comes to football in Los Angeles, it's USC all the time.

Now that the Rams are here, we'll see, but it's silly to say USC needs the exposure.

Sorry I misread your first post...was thinking you were mentioning USC dominating the pac12. Was just quick to reply to my misinterpretation given my own preferences in the pac12 :)