Field conditions for Bills game vs L.A. Rams

Rich Eisen mentioned that USC has requested no more Rams games after their home games. It was said that their natural grass field gets pretty beat up after a Saturday game and it's difficult to get it ready to play on the next day.

- USC hosts Colorado on Saturday, Oct. 8. The Rams will play the Buffalo Bills in the Coliseum the following day.

How do you think this will effect the game? Which team do you think this effects more?

It's been an issue at Heinz field on a number of occasions that Pitt plays at home the day before a steeler home game. I think it will affect both teams as neither will be used to it by then, but it's probably better than the surface the Rams had in STL

Rich Eisen mentioned that USC has requested no more Rams games after their home games. It was said that their natural grass field gets pretty beat up after a Saturday game and it's difficult to get it ready to play on the next day.

- USC hosts Colorado on Saturday, Oct. 8. The Rams will play the Buffalo Bills in the Coliseum the following day.

How do you think this will effect the game? Which team do you think this effects more?

How can we possibly answer these questions now? it may not even be an issue

USC is not Alabama. They should be happy about the additional exposure the NFL is giving their program.

Yeah, before long they might have a Heisman winner or play in the national championship. It could be a huge step for those guys.

Its absolutely asinine to worry about field conditions in LA because of USC and the Rams sharing a field when California is already in the midst of a severe drought and grass is becoming nearly impossible to grow due to the effects of global warming. Rather than worry about how the conditions on the field are going to be, I'd suggest we focus our attention on who we're going to play that weekend when the ticking time bomb of fault line LA sits on starts acting up and the NFL contracts to 31 teams.

How can we possibly answer these questions now? it may not even be an issue

How do you answer any question that hasn't happen yet? You give your opinion.

I don't watch USC much and thought maybe someone that knows their field might have some input, etc. Just a discussion that I thought was worth talking about. Is that ok?

How do you answer any question that hasn't happen yet? You give your opinion.

I don't watch USC much and thought maybe someone that knows their field might have some input, etc. Just a discussion that I thought was worth talking about. Is that ok?

The best threads by far are the ones where we talk about sh!% that hasn't happened yet.

Its absolutely asinine to worry about field conditions in LA because of USC and the Rams sharing a field when California is already in the midst of a severe drought and grass is becoming nearly impossible to grow due to the effects of global warming. Rather than worry about how the conditions on the field are going to be, I'd suggest we focus our attention on who we're going to play that weekend when the ticking time bomb of fault line LA sits on starts acting up and the NFL contracts to 31 teams.

Maybe that was their plan all along.

I see no problem with all of this speculation. That's kind of why I'm here.

I celebrate and embrace the hypothetical lunacy.

That said. When the new retractable roof stadium is built in OP, it should have 3 movable fields. Two should be grass and one should be field turf.