NFL Schedule out Thursday

@PFF

.@PFF_NateJahnke identifies the best one-on-one player matchups to watch for every week of the 2016 NFL season: https://t.co/bd9ey9j2kY

Week 5: LG Richie Incognito (Buffalo) at DT Aaron Donald (Los Angeles)

Aaron Donald (99.9) was arguably the best defensive player in football last year, in part because he was able to destroy inferior offensive lines. When he was matched up against some of the better guards in the league, like the ones in Green Bay and Cleveland, he didn’t find nearly the same success. His biggest test of the 2016 season will come against Buffalo guard Richie Incognito (90.0). Incognito had 15 consecutive games with an above-average pass-blocking grade, and in 11-of-16 games, he allowed one or fewer pressures. This will likely be the best battle between interior linemen in the 2016 season.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The schedule seems OK from the point of view they might be able to succeed. From the season ticket holder point of view, however, we got hosed again. Last half of the season with games on Nov 27, Dec 11,18, 24? Come on, man.......those games will be in cold weather, and those who don't like that weather will not attend those games. And, my family celebrates Christmas on Dec 24......going back more than 7 decades. I will miss that game for sure...and ever try to resell tickets for a cold weather game? ( ng for sure ) Then, I count 10 (ten) games subject to being flexed from a timing point of view. wtf (5 home, 5 away) So, the move to changing the description of where the games are played from stadium to studio is well underway. TV IS the customer, that stadium attendees are chump change and not considered when the schedule is put together. This season will be my last as a season ticket holder.

Definitely didn't do the Bills fans any favors by scheduling 4 of the last 6 games at home :thumbdown: . Cold and probably meaningless games at the end.....................

If you're a Bills fan, and you think about how this team is being built, you should be absolutely thrilled with three home games in December. We're talking about a team that should lead the league in rushing.

As for games being scheduled on 12/24? The calendar is the calendar, and fans in every city have the same potential issues. Quit yer bitchin.

Does anyone actually believe Brady will be suspended for even 1 game

I actually do. Based on what all the lawyer types have said on this matter, it was a shock the first guy overturned the ruling based on the CBA. And from these guys have said, the guys in this appeal process were pretty hard on Kessler. NFL needs to win this for precedence sake, does not matter if Brady guilty or innocence.

And Holy smokes that start to the Jets schedule is brutal...especially if they have a rookie at QB

If you don't like cold weather games you shouldn't go to Bills games....plus you have no idea what the weather will be like for those games...last year those games were played in mild weather....PLUS....it's beneficial to the team to have games at home late in the season for home field advantage fighting the playoffs...you come off as kind of a whiner....

Back when I went to games. we looked forward to home games late in the season.....No idea why people are complaining about this.....we also didn't care if it was cold.......fans are getting weaker

No they aren't getting weaker, I think a lot of what your hearing is folks who are more concerned about the resale value of their tickets than the games themselves. I'm going to assume that the people who aren't interested in selling their tickets could care less about the long term weather projections.

@mikerodak

Our ESPN NFL Nation reporters predict the Bills will stumble to a 2-10 start and make a heroic run to 6-10: https://t.co/dS6QEQT5DK

What a weird concept for picking games. Rodak picks who he thinks is going to win then asks another of the NFL Nation reporters to pick who he thinks would win on a single game. Somehow the Bills don't get a win until week 6.

And Holy smokes that start to the Jets schedule is brutal...especially if they have a rookie at QB

The Fish also. They apparently requested the first two games be on the road while they finish up stadium renovations (making empty seats look more like patrons, no doubt). The schedule makers did them no favors in picking the opponents.

It's kind of funny that every year we complain about everything not having home games late in the season... we get them, and now we complain that we have home games when its cold :lol:

Fixed

It's kind of funny that every year we complain about not having home games late in the season... we get them, and now we complain that we have home games when its cold :lol:

You can only laugh when everyone hates cold weather games, but also hates domes.

Ideally, the Bills would play an 8 game season, all at home, all in late summer :beer:

Big question for me - when the hell does one start RVing for a Thursday night game? The previous weekend?

Interesting schedule.

I have it at 8-8. Not wins and losses, but 8 tough games on paper where I wish we could get a weaker opponent, and 8 where I'm thinking "Yeah, I'll take that team; I like our chances in that one."

That home opener on Thursday night should be a fun time, particularly if we beat Baltimore on the previous Sunday, which is certainly possible.