Patriots release Dominique Easley

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PP_Rich_Hill

Cf9yWM1WQAE7uDc.jpg

@alexmarvez

.@RosenhausSports says he expects Dominique Easley will be on another team soon. Admits to being surprised by @Patriots release @SiriusXMNFL

...and/or killed someone, showed up naked to a police station on drugs, was the real deflator, caught interfering with headsets or caught video taping opposing players. 😬

They'll pin it all on him and let him take the fall. Lol

Man they've drafted poorly lately

The Patriots seem like a team that is more concerned about winning the regular season rather than the off-season. They have nothing to prove, in terms of their ability to put together winning teams. If a decision doesn't pan out, they move on unemotionally.

As long as the Bills draft more starters than the Patriots every year, I am happy. Because nothing beats winning the off season.

The Patriots seem like a team that is more concerned about winning the regular season rather than the off-season. They have nothing to prove, in terms of their ability to put together winning teams. If a decision doesn't pan out, they move on unemotionally.

As long as the Bills draft more starters than the Patriots every year, I am happy. Because nothing beats winning the off season.

That's a great non-sequitur argument you've got there.

I say they've drafted poorly lately (which they have), and you respond as though it's a "Pats suck" rant?

Fact is, they've produced 1 good starter (Jamie Collins) from their last 3 drafts. Beyond that, they've gotten some barely-passable OLmen (Stork/Mason/Jackson) and a nickel corner. You have to go all the way back to 2012 before you get to a draft that's produced more than one average starter--Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower--and they traded away the better of the two players for a bona fide bust and a 2nd round pick.

Now, if you'd like to dispute their drafting prowess over the past 4-5 years, feel free to do so, but please don't mischaracterize my statement in an attempt to make a salient argument sound silly.

Edited by thebandit27

No, they just have been a terrible drafting team for a long time now that hits on players every now and again but has far more "Koujandijo" types than "Watkins" types. All of this is covered up by Tom Brady. If you want to believe that this is some "regular season winning" philosophy go right ahead. In fact this is just a team that has drafted very poorly for a lengthy time escaping any real harm because they have an all time great at QB. Guess it shows exactly how much a QB can cover up mistakes. Edited by matter2003

The irony is how people think Bellychick is a master at working the draft. If they could draft, they'd win the SB every year.

Considering where they have been drafting throughout the last decade+ (consistently at the end of each round), I'd say BB has had to work the draft like no one else ever has.