QB most likely to come out of retirement?

Saxum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tumblr_nhd0xaMR151ql7lx2o1_400.gif

While never a star, DeBerg is proof that QBs need time and game experience to develop.

His first year under center, he completed a paltry 45% of his passes with a QB rating of 40.

A couple years later when he played for the Chiefs (1988-91), a more mature DeBerg completed 58% with a rating of 81.8.

up until this past season, i always thought that a healthy jim kelly could have come back and still be better than any qb on the roster over the previous ten years

that probably says more about the garbage we have had behind center all this time

The only thing that stops most QBs is the cumulative effect of injuries on the body, and the much slower healing time as the body ages.

I'll bet most NFL QBs in their mid 40's can still make 90% of the throws they used to make. But the body can't hold up to the constant grind of camps, practices, games, travel, etc. without breaking down much more quickly during a season.

Craig Nall

LOL!!!! This just in. Jerry Sullivan's "deep sources" have it on "good authority" that Nall was planning on coming out of retirement, but slipped while picking up a football

and tore ligaments in his knee. Stay tuned!

(man, you can tell it's the off-season, can't you?)

Joe Defect, I mean Dufek.

GO BILLS!!!

I remember him......TRAGICALLY.

How about David Carr?