Jets Acquire OT Ryan Clady from Broncos

@AroundTheNFL

Jets acquire Ryan Clady in trade with Broncos

https://t.co/i68pki14Ft

@KMart_LI

Source confirms @AdamSchefter's report: the #Broncos have agreed to trade Ryan Clady + a 7th-Rd pick to the #Jets for 5th

@RapSheet

The #Jets trade a 5th rounder to the #Broncos for Ryan Clady and a 7th rounder. More ammo for Denver in a potential Kap trade & cap space.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

So a $9 million dollar ironman guy reites and they trade away picks for a $10 million dollar cronic injury prone one. This is why I never fear the Jets.

They better lower his pay or this is just going to be horrible.

Edited by Beef Jerky

@AlbertBreer

Broncos save $8.9 million in cap space by dealing off Ryan Clady. Will carry $1.2 million in dead money. Creates room for a QB.

NFL Media's Albert Breer reported that Clady adjusted his contract to facilitate the trade to the cap-strapped Jets.

Even if he cuts his salary in half, they're still at the cap.

I thought the same thing. that would be so funny, and they get him at a good price. The above post on an ironman for an injury prone guy is so true. Even with Ferguson admitting he was not where he was in previous years, he was still a top half of the league LT.

Never missed a snap in 10 bleeping years. 10! That was so impressive.

Jerky, I'm with you on the Jets and the Dolphins. These guys never scare me as they make even worse decisions than us.