Bills enamored with Cardale Jones?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones on day three of the draft wouldn't piss me off. If we take him before that I would be. The first three rounds should be defense, defense, and maybe OL if not all three defense.

What does he mean by this?

What other boom or bust players has Whaley drafted or signed? Is he referring to Incognito? He makes it sound like a trend.

And is he saying the Bills shouldn't draft a QB, because they drafted EJ and he didn't work out? So never draft one again?

If anything, EJ is the reason you should take Jones. Jones will have a chance to develop the right way under real NFL coaching without being rushed to play.

However if you're the Bills, why show your interest if you really want him?

I have zero interest in Cardale.

Mr "Why do I have to got to class? I came here to play football, not play school". Seriously? This kid would be off my list for that attitude alone.

it was almost 4 years ago fwiw. He's matured significantly since then, as many do between the ages of 19 and 23. He's never been in trouble and is a pretty good student as well. Btw, the tweet was a joke. If anything he can be faulted for being too much of a jokester/personality. Edited by YoloinOhio

He wont have to go to school now.....so?

the best part of that is that he chose to return to school and get his degree and repeatedly said he has no regrets doing so. He also has interned twice at a financial planning firm. he has a daughter who lives with him and does not go out and party unlike some of his teammates. He's far from what people want to stereotype him as. Edited by YoloinOhio

I wouldn't mind him in the 3rd or latter. Not sure he would be there. We simply have two many holes and he is not a sure thing.

However given time to develop he could be. I like that he has shown he can come in and win games if TT goes down. He excelled under pressure. He is not the runner TT is but that is ok as he can run when he has to. He never looked as fluid doing it as Ohio States other QBs and that is why I think he was benched. Ohio's offence needed a running QB to open up the pass and has for years, it's simply the style they prefer.

I have zero interest in Cardale.

Mr "Why do I have to got to class? I came here to play football, not play school". Seriously? This kid would be off my list for that attitude alone.

TMZ Sports is my favorite place for Draft info too!!!