SF And LA Traffic

You said it, you know you did

I said it seems that Dems are constantly out begging for money. That means it seems the Republicans are not constantly begging for money. That means they are out it just doesn't appear to be constant. I also qualified that with maybe it's just because I live in NorCal.

Do you get it now or should I use smaller words?

Because you folks are obviously under-taxed, ergo you have extra cash.

No it's the old Willy Sutton adage. It's where the money is.

I said it seems that Dems are constantly out begging for money. That means it seems the Republicans are not constantly begging for money. That means they are out it just doesn't appear to be constant. I also qualified that with maybe it's just because I live in NorCal.

It seems like this is really bothering you. I cannot fathom why <_<

It seems like this is really bothering you. I cannot fathom why <_<

It does bother me and you know why? Because there is one kind of person that really pisses me off and that's a fraud who can never admit when they are wrong. And you're that fraud of the highest order.

If the right had a reason to come here, they'd be doing the same thing.

Thanks for the honesty... Which they did, in Ohio, 2003... Hawking a war...

Now all the whine birds come out to cry when this stuff is as old as the hills.

Here is a hint... Move to Texas when a Dem is in power... Move back to Cali when a Repub gets in... That way you guys will never notice the BS and get on w/your exttemely busy lives...

The old saying:

"Repubs fight w/$$$

Dems fight w/guns."

That is changing I guess and the Dems are fighting w/$$ now, or appear to be trying to collect $$ AND the guns! I guess so as to fight w/the $$ & the guns... Just as long as their opponent doesn't have both.

Call them wimps or leftist pantywaists... But FWIW, sounds like a kick azz, take no prisoners approach to winning what they want... LoL...

Oh, and lighten up Francis... WAY too serious...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Here is a hint... Move to Texas when a Dem is in power... Move back to Cali when a Repub gets in... That way you guys will never notice the BS and get on w/your exttemely busy lives...

If only it worked that way. Obama's been to Austin at least four times since he took office, and sadly for me, I work close to the airport. Traffic in Austin is unbelievably bad anyway (they were too busy saving salamanders to build an actual loop around the city when they had the chance 15-20 years ago), and the arrival of Air Force One shuts it down completely - for hours.

It's funny, because GW was Governor of Texas for two terms, but I don't remember him ever coming back here as President. Hillary was here a few weeks ago, and you'd have never known it for the lack of traffic.

If only it worked that way. Obama's been to Austin at least four times since he took office, and sadly for me, I work close to the airport. Traffic in Austin is unbelievably bad anyway (they were too busy saving salamanders to build an actual loop around the city when they had the chance 15-20 years ago), and the arrival of Air Force One shuts it down completely - for hours.

It's funny, because GW was Governor of Texas for two terms, but I don't remember him ever coming back here as President. Hillary was here a few weeks ago, and you'd have never known it for the lack of traffic.

Sure... You know it is getting worse since the precedent years ago... Was set to close roads down.

Like I said... I sat 2 hours on The Ohio Turnpike in traffic when VP Cheney flew into Toledo. Didn't even know why the traffic wasn't moving until I asked someone at the rest area.

I appreciate what you're thinking, Dante, but the reality is that neither Barry nor his supporters give a crap about traffic. The left will keep coming here and their supporters will keep emptying their wallets for access, and weddings will continue to get cancelled so Barry can play a quick 18.

If the right had a reason to come here, they'd be doing the same thing.

I've experienced LA traffic lots but SF can be really bad as well. I don't know what's worse. I know I try to stay out of the city if at all possible. If I don't get out of there by 2pm it's terrible. My sister in law commuted from the East bay for 5 or 6 years and I don't know how she did it.

Barry is out here all the time. I don't think I'm exaggerating saying he is out here every 2 months?

I've experienced LA traffic lots but SF can be really bad as well. I don't know what's worse. I know I try to stay out of the city if at all possible. If I don't get out of there by 2pm it's terrible. My sister in law commuted from the East bay for 5 or 6 years and I don't know how she did it.

SF traffic vs LA traffic. When I first moved to the Bay Area I got a ticket for doing 87 mph and that was after I jammed the brakes when I saw the cop. I was hitting 95! That was 5pm on a FRIDAY!! You can't do 5 mph in many places not to mention 95 on a Friday in SoCal. Now it was against the commute flow but still. My wife has been doing the East Bay - SF commute for nearly 4 years and hated BART. She takes the Ferry every day and loves it. Gotta love a commute where you can get a drink on your way home.

When I lived i the SF Bay area, and had go to SF for work, I would dive to Hayward in thefts Bay and took BART over to SF. Anywhere else in the area I drove.

I remember it seemed that Obama would be out there begging for $ evty oyjer week and throw in one short non- fundrausung speech to make us taxpayers pay for the trip.