SF And LA Traffic

Stay home already or move to Cuba or do something else except come out here and knob gob for cash jacking up traffic even more than it already is. What's wrong didn't Castro give you enough money? Or was the Castro money for you and this is for your comrades ?

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Obama-visit-to-SF-will-raise-money-snarl-traffic-7235464.php

Edited by Dante

They do this all the time. Going to BFLo back in day, VP Cheney had I-90 around Toledo shutdown... I wish I would have known, I would have exited when I could... Instead, stuck for 2 hours on that road!

They shut down half of Manhattan last time I was there at the same time as this idiot. :rolleyes:

Years ago... Went to Navy Pier during Dem Convention (forget what year... Look it up)... Not knowing that The Pier was closed. CLOSED! How can that be? Yep, Dems reserved the WHOLE freaking pier. Gee, can't we just walk around a little... On the edge! LoL.

I knew "my peeps" were in town, but never imagined they could reserve the whole damn thing... Okay, yes I could inagine them Dems doing something like that... :-/

Lucky SF!! We have Hillary in Buffalo today B-)

Bill C: "Road trip to Fort Erie! Take in "The Ballet!"

Later...

Mr. Customsman: "Anything to declare Mr.President?"

Bill: "Nothing but these Cuban CEEgars!"

:-O

I appreciate what you're thinking, Dante, but the reality is that neither Barry nor his supporters give a crap about traffic. The left will keep coming here and their supporters will keep emptying their wallets for access, and weddings will continue to get cancelled so Barry can play a quick 18.

If the right had a reason to come here, they'd be doing the same thing.

I appreciate what you're thinking, Dante, but the reality is that neither Barry nor his supporters give a crap about traffic. The left will keep coming here and their supporters will keep emptying their wallets for access, and weddings will continue to get cancelled so Barry can play a quick 18.

If the right had a reason to come here, they'd be doing the same thing.

It's probably because I live in The People's Republic of NorCal but why does it seem that only the Dems are constantly out begging for money?

Maybe she'll slip, fall, and break a hip.

It's the same down here. You never see people on the right out here because there's not enough money.

On the other hand, with the way Trump's lack of discipline is screwing up his nomination, we may finally have a Republican primary coming to CA that will matter, so look for Trump and Cruz to be circling the state soon.

You have nothing to contribute to this argument.. You know you've lost this argument otherwise you'd actually try to defend your argument which you aren't doing because you can't. So go away.

You said it, you know you did

It's probably because I live in The People's Republic of NorCal but why does it seem that only the Dems are constantly out begging for money?

Because you folks are obviously under-taxed, ergo you have extra cash.