Broncos Talking to Manziel; Agent Drops Manziel as Client

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/04/13/johnny-manziel-hit-and-run-los-angeles-picked-josh-gordon

NFL Quarterback Johnny Manziel was involved in a hit-and-run accident in Los Angeles over the weekend, reports have confirmed. TMZ reported that Manziel was in the passenger side of his friend's car when their vehicle struck a light pole. There were no injuries and no other vehicles involved in the wreck on Sunset Boulevard, a Los Angeles spokesperson told USA Today Sports. Police sources told TMZ the two men fled the scene on foot and their friend, Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Josh Gordon, picked them up.

These guys are outta control

What are him and gordon doing living in hollywood anyways? those two should be in a house in arizona or texas at a workout facility putting work in. i wonder how hard you can workout after 6 nights in a row at a club? i'm sure the browns have a PI sitting on these guys gathering info on whether they should sign them

Can't these fckn idiots pay for a driver?! Seriously, the stupidity of these people has no bounds

That was funny. The real problem is eventually they are going to make a dumb butt decision (censoring for the mods) that hurts someone else. These guys are beyond talking to them, sitting them down, etc. They are just addicts. That's it.

They will blow up their life until they hit bottom and you can only hope they see the light when they lost everything. The NFL is over for both of them permanently.

That was funny. The real problem is eventually they are going to make a dumb butt decision (censoring for the mods) that hurts someone else. These guys are beyond talking to them, sitting them down, etc. They are just addicts. That's it.

They will blow up their life until they hit bottom and you can only hope they see the light when they lost everything. The NFL is over for both of them permanently.

Some people just gravitate to the negative and cannot stop.

Mental health is something not everyone can keep in balance.

Self medicating never helps. Bad friends and enabling environments compound the problems.

and yes, some one innocent might be hurt before this sad story ends.

But it just keeps on going.

thats the part that weirds me out. like these people who can make a difference in his life, are just waiting for the train to wreck finally

Good point raised on Cbus radio today that you can't really trust rosenhaus and he may just be saying this to set up the rehab and to make it appear it can be "fixed" and isn't affluenza, etc.

The first rehab stint didn't do much, however. If indeed he actually went.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Sad thing Yolo is rehab often fails. I'm glad he went, but he needs to go again, and if he is not really committed to wanting to get better, or hate what decisions he is making, he'll just keep doing it.

I have no idea what kind of parents Manziel had growing up, but it must be painful for them to see their son ruining his life. The same for Gordon. In Gordon's case, I really feel for his mom as he came from very humble means, and he was amazing and proved it in the NFL. Such a waste.

Sad thing Yolo is rehab often fails. I'm glad he went, but he needs to go again, and if he is not really committed to wanting to get better, or hate what decisions he is making, he'll just keep doing it.

I have no idea what kind of parents Manziel had growing up, but it must be painful for them to see their son ruining his life. The same for Gordon. In Gordon's case, I really feel for his mom as he came from very humble means, and he was amazing and proved it in the NFL. Such a waste.

yep, it does fail sometimes. With him, I don't know if he really wants to change though. Though I don't have experience with it I would think that needs to come first.

yep, it does fail sometimes. With him, I don't know if he really wants to change though. Though I don't have experience with it I would think that needs to come first.

Rehab often fails and, like a lot of hard things in life, you just have to keep trying. Of course pray that no one innocent is hurt and eventually they get it together. We've seen family and friends go to prison and even die, but some also get better.

@profootballtalk

Manziel and friends reportedly trashed rented house in L.A., with allegations of cocaine and mushrooms found there

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/15/manziel-and-friends-reportedly-trashed-rented-house-in-l-a/

http://pagesix.com/2016/04/14/johnny-manziel-accused-of-trashing-pad-with-booze-and-drug-filled-ragers/

Edited by YoloinOhio