Broncos Talking to Manziel; Agent Drops Manziel as Client

They are into the "devil's cut" of the barrel now. :rolleyes:

never heard that before!

I need to remember it though :thumbsup:

Da Chronic???? This is Johnny Eightball we're discussing, Snoop.

I'm not talking about that dime-bag of oregano you bought off some pimple faced kid with a wad of sweaty bills you earned on your paper route, junior. I'm definitely not talking about the stems and seeds that nice man in the alley gave you free of charge that you just had to fish out of his front pocket on account of his arthritis. I'm talking about making a little deposit in Banco de Bogota. Talking about fresh nose clams from the sea. Cocaine.

This is the big leagues, kid. Grow up.

always with the harsh dude

you do paint a vivid picture though. well done

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he may be a party animal and alcoholic but I think he really likes football but sometimes demons get in the way.

I think he liked football when it was easy for him, and he dominated in college and high school. It got him exactly what he wants, fame. Now that he has fame and a bunch of celebrity friends I get the impression that he couldn't care less about as well. Just my thoughts. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I think he liked football when it was easy for him, and he dominated in college and high school. It got him exactly what he wants, fame. Now that he has fame and a bunch of celebrity friends I get the impression that he couldn't care less about as well. Just my thoughts.

Actions speak louder than words so agreed. He has shown zero that he actually cares about football. This moron is not even back in rehab to prove to teams he is serious about another shot. What is he doing? Partying in various cities like Vegas and South Beach.

I think he liked football when it was easy for him, and he dominated in college and high school. It got him exactly what he wants, fame. Now that he has fame and a bunch of celebrity friends I get the impression that he couldn't care less about as well. Just my thoughts.

you could see in the last game he played he was playing as hard as he could and was pissed that they ran out of time, to me that says someone still wants to play

Actions speak louder than words so agreed. He has shown zero that he actually cares about football. This moron is not even back in rehab to prove to teams he is serious about another shot. What is he doing? Partying in various cities like Vegas and South Beach.

but he said he loves ball! :lol:

Ugh he's so entitled in this video

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/10/johnny-manziel-vonn-miller-denver-broncos-nightclub-video/

Edited by YoloinOhio

I saw an article saying he moved in with Von Miller in order to get his life straight. If so, good on Von for trying to steer him in the right direction.

he mentions that in the video. Also, he says he isn't drunk but I'm not so sure. Also not sure if Von will get him steered in the right direction. This is same guy recently suspended 6 games for ecstasy. He's on thin ice himself going forward.

Sounds like he is not actually living with Von Miller. They are both in LA but Miller has to live in ABC provided housing of all DWTS contestants. Manziel is not living there.

@mikeklis

Talked to source close to Von Miller. Johnny Manziel is NOT living with Miller. Same city (L.A.). Not same home. #9news #9sports

He looks drunk or on something.

he mentions that in the video. Also, he says he isn't drunk but I'm not so sure. Also not sure if Von will get him steered in the right direction. This is same guy recently suspended 6 games for ecstasy. He's on thin ice himself going forward.

Usually when a guy has to state he isn't drunk more then once it means they are.

He looks drunk or on something.

Usually when a guy has to state he isn't drunk more then once it means they are.

i only watched it once because it was like fingernails on a chalkboard the first time, but thinking back to times I've heard him speak while sober, I agree he's either drunk or high in this video. Edited by YoloinOhio

Well that was painful. He's on a downward slide. The sad thing is when this happens with people, they are not aware of it as they rationalize far too long until it's out of control.

Can you imagine ever seeing Joe Flacco, or Rivers, or Eli Manning (trying not pick the typical Rodgers, P Manning, Brady) acting like this on a regular basis.

He gets what he deserves.

Well that was painful. He's on a downward slide. The sad thing is when this happens with people, they are not aware of it as they rationalize far too long until it's out of control.

Can you imagine ever seeing Joe Flacco, or Rivers, or Eli Manning (trying not pick the typical Rodgers, P Manning, Brady) acting like this on a regular basis.

He gets what he deserves.

good point on whether you would ever see a successful NFL QB act that way today with cameras everywhere. No, you would not. Even Jameis, he of such questionable character in college, has owned his new role like a professional. Edited by YoloinOhio