Broncos Talking to Manziel; Agent Drops Manziel as Client

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is being blown way out of proportion. I have it on good authority that Kubiak happened to be in Dallas and called Manziel because he was looking to score a bag. The call had nothing to do with Johnny Feetball QBing the reigning Super Bowl champs. Total non-story.

This is being blown way out of proportion. I have it on good authority that Kubiak happened to be in Dallas and called Manziel because he was looking to score a bag. The call had nothing to do with Johnny Feetball QBing the reigning Super Bowl champs. Total non-story.

See, unsubstantiated rumors like this make little sense. Since The chronic is legal in Colorado. My sources who must remain anonymous claim the call

Was in regards to hookers,not scoring a bag.

See, unsubstantiated rumors like this make little sense. Since The chronic is legal in Colorado. My sources who must remain anonymous claim the call

Was in regards to hookers,not scoring a bag.

Da Chronic???? This is Johnny Eightball we're discussing, Snoop.

I'm not talking about that dime-bag of oregano you bought off some pimple faced kid with a wad of sweaty bills you earned on your paper route, junior. I'm definitely not talking about the stems and seeds that nice man in the alley gave you free of charge that you just had to fish out of his front pocket on account of his arthritis. I'm talking about making a little deposit in Banco de Bogota. Talking about fresh nose clams from the sea. Cocaine.

This is the big leagues, kid. Grow up.

Edited by Jauronimo

@MikeKlis

Broncos source: Broncos have no plans to sign Johnny Manziel and has not been discussed. #9news #9sports

@ChrisTrapasso

#Broncos talking with Johnny Manziel...

best place for him

@PFWeekly

Johnny Manziel and the Broncos? No way Denver is that desperate: http://shawurl.com/2ike

CfdkiUrW4AAVrI0.jpg

Johnny Flameout doesn't want to play football anyway.

where did you here that he doesn't want to play

The comedy responses were funny. Talk about a reach in the news cycle. They are both A&M guys, that's it. He'll probably never get back in football, but if he does a leopard doesn't change his spots. He'll screw up again even if Jerry Jones or someone else gives him a tryout after he claims he went to rehab again.

I'm sick of this guy. Waste of god given talent like Blackmon, Gordon, and others.

As the dad from the 70's show had the perfect word for these guys "Dumbass". Mods that's one TV so please let that one pass.

he may be a party animal and alcoholic but I think he really likes football but sometimes demons get in the way.

You need to do what the movie Frozen says and let Johnny go. I realize crushes die hard but he just isn't worth the effort. :)

He's a garbage qb and a garbage person. Best place for his minimal skills are out of the NFL and in rehab, or maybe prison.

Well said but he has money so his behavior will be excused.