B/R: Broncos have inquired about Tyrod

Two people I detest (I think you already know this): Adam Schefter and John Elway (that toothy grinned piece of ****). I really need to express myself more clearly and not mince words.

@GregABedard

Greg A. Bedard Retweeted SI NFL

Don't give any money back, Kaepernick. And what are you doing Elway? He's not an '01 Malibu at your dealerships

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow............... This would be a tough decision is they threw a lot our way. But it would also suck to hand the Broncos another ring or two by sending them Tyrod no matter what we get in return. I would be torn.

Was he slurring his words?

J/K

That is sad for the Broncos

CBF

maybe it was a favor to Manziel's buddy Von Miller. Denver quick to try and squash this nasty rumor

@rapsheet

Kubiak reached out a month ago. But this is true RT @MikeKlis: Broncos source: Broncos have no plans to sign Manziel, has not been discussed

Not a dig on Tyrod but I'm puzzled why Denver would think he's a great option for them.

They give up a sizable ransom for essentially a one year rental. After Osweiler, I'd rather try to move up in the draft and get a QB and roll with Sanchez for this year.

Tyrod knows Kubiak's offense from their days in Baltimore and Kubiak knows what Tyrod can do from watching him practice every day for a year.

You can't be serious

Taylor has started 14 games. He's barely above 500 as a starter. The Broncos are supposedly offering a 3rd for Kaep, who has started in the Super Bowl and 2 NFC Championship games.

Kaep is also bigger, has a larger body of work and one of the strongest arms in football. If he isn't worth a 2nd to the Broncos, not a chance in hell is Taylor worth a 1st and a 2nd

Kaeps larger body of work hurts him, it doesn't help.

I don't care about 3 years ago. Kaepernick has been awful the past 2 years and is paid like an upper echelon QB. Taylor is better on field, better in locker-room, and significantly cheaper. Broncos have Super Bowl team. All they need is smart, winning QB. They'd be stupid not too offer their 1st and 2nd rounder for Taylor. Only way I trade Taylor is if Bills love QB who they can get #19. Bills can afford to develop a QB for a year or 2. Denver can't.

I don't care about 3 years ago. Kaepernick has been awful the past 2 years and is paid like an upper echelon QB. Taylor is better on field, better in locker-room, and significantly cheaper. Broncos have Super Bowl team. All they need is smart, winning QB. They'd be stupid not too offer their 1st and 2nd rounder for Taylor. Only way I trade Taylor is if Bills love QB who they can get #19. Bills can afford to develop a QB for a year or 2. Denver can't.

San Francisco has been a mess the last two years. Besides Cleveland, I can't think of a more dysfunctional franchise the last two years. Kaep is getting 11M this year. Thats middle of the road at best. Chase Danial can make 12M this year if he starts

QBs that have started Super Bowls with his skill set will always be a hot commodity. Kubiak is a good coach. He would make Kaep look like a star again

If Denver offers a 1st and 2nd for a guy that has started 14 games, after letting Brock walk, they'd be insane. They basically won the Super Bowl without a QB last year. Sanchez might be an upgrade

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Why would the Bills do this?

I'm confused. Tyrod played some of the best football we've seen from a Bills QB in a long time.... So you trade him away in the offseason?

Makes no sense.

Exactly, This is a dumb story, as is a lot on BR. It will never happen.

And why would TT want it as Denver is pushing 7 mil for two years on Kaep. They know Von miller will be a mint. Why not bet on himself, stay here, and get $18 mil next year for several years with a lot guaranteed money.

Wasn't Denver the team TT turned down last year? Since he wanted a shot as a starter.

Yeah, now he can start, that wasn't going to happen with Manning there, and he probably thought Osweiler would get first shot. Things have changed...

If anything, that shows they had interest even before his success in Buffalo.

Yeah, now he can start, that wasn't going to happen with Manning there, and he probably thought Osweiler would get first shot. Things have changed...

If anything, that shows they had interest even before his success in Buffalo.

I believe it was reported that Denver actually offered him more money than we did. After sitting for 4 years in Baltimore Tyrod wanted a real chance to play. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Tyrod would love to be in Denver but I would be surprised to learn he's willing to hold out to make that happen. Holding out when he's so close to the big money with the Bills is a risky play and not what I'd expect from the guy who watched flacco bet on himself and earn his contract the hard way and then did the same by taking less money in Buffalo.