Fat-a$$

lose weight?! modeling agencies are ridiculous, hey newsflash morons we don't like looking at crack adicts

The job is to be the perfect looking human.

It's modeling, not the discovery channel.

That's like asking the NFL to stop being ridiculous and hire the 5'6" fat guy who can't run or catch.... cause normal.

That's like asking the NFL to stop being ridiculous and hire the 5'6" fat guy who can't run or catch.... cause normal.

That's because 5'6" fat guys who can't run or catch suck a football. Curvaceous women oftentimes don't suck at looking good.

And perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh God, now what will she do?

Read the article not just look at pictures.

The blonde beauty severed ties with the company in 2013

Whatever she has been doing, she has been doing it for 3 years.

That's because 5'6" fat guys who can't run or catch suck a football. Curvaceous women oftentimes don't suck at looking good.

And perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Yea and the beholders that pay her check wanted her to lose weight.

again most guys don't think pretty stick figures are as attractive as a toned normal bodied girl. I'd take a girl with nice hour glass figure over one of those rails any day.

Observe;

abigail_ratchfords_scorching_h_3_1431440

Abigail Ratchford

again most guys don't think pretty stick figures are as attractive as a toned normal bodied girl. I'd take a girl with nice hour glass figure over one of those rails any day.

Observe;

Abigail Ratchford

I don't think most guys are attracted to toothpicks. It's really a strange thing. Why does the fashion industry promote super skinny? I don't know a single person who defines attractiveness based strictly on bony-ness.

And you are right. The lady in that picture is incredibly hot!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

I don't think most guys are attracted to toothpicks. It's really a strange thing. Why does the fashion industry promote super skinny? I don't know a single person who defines attractiveness based strictly on bony-ness.

And you are right. The lady in that picture is incredibly hot!

yes yes she is, she's my new celeb crush.

Yeah I don't get the skinniness, I think they get into their own little worlds and think this what the rest of the world wants not realizing that their view is delusional. It's like fashion clothing; super expensive clothes that nobody is going to wear because they don't want to look ridiculous but the designers think they are geniuses :doh:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Observe;

Abigail Ratchford

Start a modeling agency and get her more jobs.

...and if it were "guys" that pick the models, there would be a lot more variety. Women on the other hand... are a little more discerning when judging each other.

Edited by unbillievable

yes yes she is, she's my new celeb crush.

Yeah I don't get the skinniness, I think they get into their own little worlds and think this what the rest of the world wants not realizing that their view is delusional. It's like fashion clothing; super expensive clothes that nobody is going to wear because they don't want to look ridiculous but the designers think they are geniuses :doh:

IMO, it is like the concept designs in the auto industry... The concepts aren't really meant to be driven as daily drivers. Same in the fashion industry. Haute couture, were vision is sought and sewing techniques are mastered.

"Haute couture is high end fashion that is constructed by hand from start to finish, made from high quality, expensive, often unusual fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and finished by the most experienced and capable sewers, often using time-consuming, hand-executed techniques." -Wik

"Youve heard the term a thousand times but it is often misused. Whats the point of couture and whos buying this stuff? Were here to set the record straight"

http://www.parischerie.com/32684/haute-couture-whats-the-point/?theme=twentythirteen

IMO, it is like the concept designs in the auto industry... The concepts aren't really meant to be driven as daily drivers. Same in the fashion industry. Haute couture, were vision is sought and sewing techniques are mastered.

"Haute couture is high end fashion that is constructed by hand from start to finish, made from high quality, expensive, often unusual fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and finished by the most experienced and capable sewers, often using time-consuming, hand-executed techniques." -Wik

"Youve heard the term a thousand times but it is often misused. Whats the point of couture and whos buying this stuff? Were here to set the record straight"

http://www.parischerie.com/32684/haute-couture-whats-the-point/?theme=twentythirteen

actually they should sell those concept cars because they are super cool and would totally sell. but they are too conservative and don't want to risk putting something too different out there. If they were smart they would sell both with a small percent of the concepts and if they do well go into full production while the regular (boring) models making up the bulk of sales.

(don't care what fashionistas think, I love beautiful full figured girls :flirt: )

actually they should sell those concept cars because they are super cool and would totally sell. but they are too conservative and don't want to risk putting something too different out there. If they were smart they would sell both with a small percent of the concepts and if they do well go into full production while the regular (boring) models making up the bulk of sales.

(don't care what fashionistas think, I love beautiful full figured girls :flirt: )

Just like the hand sewn fashions... Those concept cars may be too costly to go into production... ??? I am no economist, but they probably tone them down for that reason. Boring=cheaper. Radical style is insanely expensive to produce in large numbers. Hopefully, the frontier that is 3-D printing turns things on its head!

Oh... And give me a little to hold on to too! I am getting old... ;-) ;-)