Was greg Norman robbed at 87' Masters?

I remember thinking, like everybody else, what a choke '96 was.............But, since then I'm pretty sure there's been others who have lost majors with 6 stroke leads on Sundays. Why does that one stick out so much? I can't even remember who the others were. I think Rory at the Masters is one.

I remember thinking, like everybody else, what a choke '96 was.............But, since then I'm pretty sure there's been others who have lost majors with 6 stroke leads on Sundays. Why does that one stick out so much? I can't even remember who the others were. I think Rory at the Masters is one.

No one besides Norman has ever lost a 6-stroke lead on Sunday at a major. Rory's lead was 4 strokes in 2011.

Norman sends a thank you note to Jean Van de Velde every year, however...

No one besides Norman has ever lost a 6-stroke lead on Sunday at a major. Rory's lead was 4 strokes in 2011.

Norman sends a thank you note to Jean Van de Velde every year, however...

Damn, what the hell was I thinking?!? :wallbash:

Norman was a choker!! LOL

Damn, what the hell was I thinking?!? :wallbash:

Norman was a choker!! LOL

I dont think he started out that way. I read the history of his losses and early on there were a string of incredible shots by opponents that beat him....holed bunker shots on final holes, holed shot from fairway, and of course the mize chip. I think over time he developed a phobia and kind of self destructed fearing the dramatic would happen to him again.