Sewage bill

BuffaloBill

At work we just open the sluice gates on the controlling works and/or the lock gates... When one dude takes a dump, I make sure to call MWRD and tell them I am opening up the dam full! :D

Anyway... I don't worry, that's for the people in Peoria, St. Louis, Memphis, & New Orleans to worry about... Poo rolls down hill. By the time somebody takes a drink down there, it has been filtered through 3 people! :pirate::D

Now @ home... Sewage is tacked onto water bill. Water bill is about a 100 bucks or so every 3 months (family of four).

My father is in his 80s... He grew up with an outhouse and no indoor plumbing in Cheektowaga. I think it was around 1950 or so that they got indoor plumbing.

Been there, done that. Worst two weeks of my life.

I was a hydrographic surveyor on the Upper Mississippi... I got to know what poison ivy looks like. Actually very easy to spot the vines. That said, even if the wind blows (it seems), I get it! Totally hell when you are cutting baseline through that crap. NEVER take a hot shower after... That will just open up your pores! Wash it off with cold...