Sewage bill

BuffaloBill

Do you pay to have your **** taken off? If so, how much does it cost you? If you **** more do you pay more? Should I go on a low fiber diet to save money? I can pee in the bush outside as long as my wifey doesn't have a fit.

Thoughts?

I haven't had our septic pumped in years. There's an old saying..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it." (Which is really a simpler way of saying all my sewage runs out into the street and no one has the nerve to call me out on it)

Personally I'd call myself on that one.

I haven't had our septic pumped in years. There's an old saying..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it." (Which is really a simpler way of saying all my sewage runs out into the street and no one has the nerve to call me out on it)

Seriously, you may want that checked. Everyone here knows you are a prolific **** machine.

We do not have a septic but we do pay a sewage fee. How much? I don't know because, you know, my wife pays the bills

In my town, the charge for the sewer is identical to the water charge. So basically they're assuming that every drop of water that comes out of your faucets goes back into the sewer. It's a total sham. Most of the year, that's fine, but in the summer when watering the lawn they make a killing. It wouldn't be billed that way if I had a separate water meter connected to the hoses, but they charge crazy permit fees to have that installed. I'm sure it doesn't compare to rates out that in CA, but man, this past summer's bills were not fun (new lot, new sod).

We get ours pumped every other year as part of the association. I think it's a load of schit, personally.

I having had mine pumped in almost 9 years. And that had to be pumped because the house was abandoned and when my mom lived there before me she didn't **** enough to keep the leach lines wet.

My grandpa had one for 40 yrs and never needed to do so. There is no reason to have to pump a septic tank if you treat it properly.

Sewage and garbage. $20 for trash pickup service and $10 fee for recycling whether you do it or not. $5.25 if you take it to dump yourself, but you're not allowed to opt out of the service anyway. If the bin is too close to cars, facing the wrong way, the Bills lost, etc, then they could skip your house.

I think it's $10 if you call for a special pickup, but I haven't used that service.

I having had mine pumped in almost 9 years. And that had to be pumped because the house was abandoned and when my mom lived there before me she didn't **** enough to keep the leach lines wet.

My grandpa had one for 40 yrs and never needed to do so. There is no reason to have to pump a septic tank if you treat it properly.

Or have a healthy diet of grass-fed beef.

An aweful story but this is what actually started the downhill spiral that threw me into bankruptsy

I came home to my entire house being filled with sewage backup when my septic decided to leave me a gift.......8K to dig up my yard and put in a new septic tank which required new lines to be ran.........everything in my house ruined and needing to be replaced......etc etc

You can shop around and have your septic pumped for like 500 bucks which is what I SHOULD have done before I started having problems.

I also faithfully use rid ex twice a month into my urinals

An aweful story but this is what actually started the downhill spiral that threw me into bankruptsy

I came home to my entire house being filled with sewage backup when my septic decided to leave me a gift.......8K to dig up my yard and put in a new septic tank which required new lines to be ran.........everything in my house ruined and needing to be replaced......etc etc

You can shop around and have your septic pumped for like 500 bucks which is what I SHOULD have done before I started having problems.

I also faithfully use rid ex twice a month into my urinals

You have urinals in your house?

Do you pay to have your **** taken off? If so, how much does it cost you? If you **** more do you pay more? Should I go on a low fiber diet to save money? I can pee in the bush outside as long as my wifey doesn't have a fit.

Thoughts?

I thought this was going to be a "look at me" thread to announce that you updated your TBD name.

We get ours pumped every other year as part of the association. I think it's a load of schit, personally.

I see what you did there!!!

And to think of all the children you flushed in there!!

I empty my sewage frequently... My wife took a video the last time...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI