Twitter reportedly has won NFL deal to stream TNF online

So, will it televised as well in addition to Twitter? Can we watch Twitter on PC or does it have to be on phone?

I recall the Yahoo debacle last year with the Bills/Jags. I had a terrible viewing experience and I have decent speeds on my internet. Not looking forward to this.

So, will it televised as well in addition to Twitter? Can we watch Twitter on PC or does it have to be on phone?

I recall the Yahoo debacle last year with the Bills/Jags. I had a terrible viewing experience and I have decent speeds on my internet. Not looking forward to this.

You'll be able to stream it to any device with internet.

My thought is it's a good thing as another revenue stream where the whole NFL benefits. Anytime a small market team has an NFL business decision to find another revenue stream is a good thing. I believe their goes is the guy at 12:45 pm waiting in line at the grocery store can not freak out as he'll miss the beginning of his game is their goal.

I know this is TNF, but it will lead to all games, and competition amongst the different avenues. Then that $10 mil Twitter paid will be a lot more later. I too had a crappy experience with the Jags game last year and have a very high speed internet option I purchased from Verizon. I'm sure it will get better though.

Who cares? The NFL doesn't, as long as they were the highest bidder and paid a fortune.

$$$ baby. It's all that matters to this league.

They weren't the highest bidder. Twitter's CFO used to work in the NFL executive office.