LB Zach Brown & DB Corey White Sign with Bills

@BuffaloBillsPR

The following players have arrived at One Bills Drive and are visiting with the @buffalobills: LB Zach Brown DB Corey White

@buffalobills

Free agents Corey White (CB) and Zach Brown (LB) are visiting One Bills Drive today. MORE: http://bufbills.co/Bk8MyA

CfNIs7MUEAAn3xQ.jpg
CfNItzEUsAApUEE.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes to Zach Brown...another decent worst-case scenario starter at ILB

Yeah he's very talented and physical. I assumed he hadn't been brought in because they didn't think he was smart enough to play in RR D.

For those who don't remember this is the dude who horse collared Tyrod in the Titans game.

Great. two more guys that will visit and not sign. J/k.

Sign Zach Brown and his band. White can walk.

Zach Brown. Good ILB, instant half-time show with his band. Love it!

AT the very least, good LB depth. Allows Bills more flexibility in drafting BPA in 1st round, where I think at this point you almost have to lean LB over an equal or slightly lower on the board DL.

He was actually a guy that I had circled as a potential fit prior to FA.

Addressing ILB prior to the draft would be a huge help IMO.

To me Zach Brown is the same player that visited and turned us down last week.....a better player in a 3-4 defense

He'd be a nice get this late into UFA. As everyone knows, they aren't in a position to offer him much given the current available cap space.

He was actually a guy that I had circled as a potential fit prior to FA.

Addressing ILB prior to the draft would be a huge help IMO.

I am hoping for Biermann and Brown. I have concerns about the depth in the front 7. Neither of them are perfect but they raise the floor.

I couldn't want less to do with Corey White. He will be the whipping boy if he makes the team. He was constantly picked on in NOLA.

Brown is very fast for a LB his weight. I wonder why he was cut ?

He wasn't cut - they just didn't resign him (yet). He's a FA. I think he may have played at UNC when John Blake was there? Anyway, he's the guy who hurt TT last year on the horse collar tackle.

Found this article on him getting demoted midseason. He was, however, ranked 3rd for coverage LBs by PFF

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2015/10/15/brown-disappointed-demotion/74014060/

I am hoping for Biermann and Brown. I have concerns about the depth in the front 7. Neither of them are perfect but they raise the floor.

I couldn't want less to do with Corey White. He will be the whipping boy if he makes the team. He was constantly picked on in NOLA.

im guessing he's a camp body who knows the (Rob) defense to some extent. Does he play ST? I think Mario Butler takes Brooks spot and we have Javier Arenas as well.. Leo was basically playing safety so don't need to replace him at CB. They seem to like Bud Noel as a depth corner. Seems like White would be way down the depth chart. Edited by YoloinOhio

This.

He wasn't cut - they just didn't resign him (yet). He's a FA. I think he may have played at UNC when John Blake was there? Anyway, he's the guy who hurt TT last year on the horse collar tackle.

Found this article on him getting demoted midseason. He was, however, ranked 3rd for coverage LBs by PFF

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2015/10/15/brown-disappointed-demotion/74014060/

excellent note about being a coverage lb. love it.

If his physical checks out the Bills should try hard to land Zach Brown. Good raw skill set for RR D, assuming he can learn it. Would be an outstanding late FA pickup at a position of dire need. Not keen on burning a first on a LB in this year's draft. Speed rusher (Spence) to complement Hughes would make more sense IMO.