Bills' Dates for 2016 Offseason Program: Phase Two Begins

Thanks. Do you know if playbook, etc. can be published for players to study while away? It seems like they can't do much with them in a session like this.

I found this interesting:

Head coaches hired after the end of the 2015 season are entitled to conduct an additional voluntary veteran minicamp.

It isn't the end of the world but it could make retaining an interim coach less attractive if only slightly.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Do you know if playbook, etc. can be published for players to study while away? It seems like they can't do much with them in a session like this.

I found this interesting:

It isn't the end of the world but it could make retaining an interim coach less attractive if only slightly.

I believe they'll receive their playbooks, yes.

Looks noticeably thicker across the shoulders and neck areas. Injury prevention measures I'll guess.

I am taking heart in (really really trying) that Whaley said had the bills made the playoffs last year Aaron Williams would have played

That gave him the whole offseason to take whatever measures needed to be taken to fix the issue.

@PrescottRossi

Aaron Williams says he's been cleared to play. "If there was any doubt, I wouldn't be out here."

CgVkQy6WsAAPY6e.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

A. Williams- "The No. 1 test is when we get the pads on and start hitting. That's when it gets real. But I have no doubts right now." #Bills

@TyDunne

Aaron Williams said doctors "shaved" C4-C5 down in neck to help the nerves. Not a fusion.

@JoeBuscaglia

Aaron Williams said he's drawing on the expertise of his coach Ed Reed, who suffered from neck injuries in his career. #Bills

Aaron Williams: Yes, [the defense] will be a lot better than last year. #Bills

If it doesnt pan out with Aaron Williams....it wont be because he didnt work his tail off that is for sure.

Fingers crossed.

Agreed.

It's good to see him back, and it is amazing to see Marcus Easley back as well.

@JaySkurski

Tyrod Taylor now up, says he hasn't heard any feedback from his agent blaming the #Bills' defense for missing the playoffs last year.

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod Taylor: I understand my contract fully. My preparation does not change mentally or physically.

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Aaron Williams: "Yes (the defense) will be better this year... Communication will increase with me being there." @wgrz

@JaySkurski

Tyrod Taylor now up, says he hasn't heard any feedback from his agent blaming the #Bills' defense for missing the playoffs last year.

@JoeBuscaglia

Tyrod Taylor: I understand my contract fully. My preparation does not change mentally or physically.

Good stuff, that's what I was hoping would happen. Same TT we enjoyed last year he isn't going to let the business side of things change him. I'm surprised Sammy didn't show up today, I guess he gets a free pass!? He is the only player not coming off a major injury who isn't in attendance. Yuck.

@buffalobills

"My preparation does not change based on my contract. I'm here to do what I can to get this team to the Super Bowl."

CgVnXR_UkAE-Sv3.jpg

Good stuff, that's what I was hoping would happen. Same TT we enjoyed last year he isn't going to let the business side of things change him. I'm surprised Sammy didn't show up today, I guess he gets a free pass!? He is the only player not coming off a major injury who isn't in attendance. Yuck.

Could be some prior commitment conflict. I can't imagine that he won't be in sometime soon.

@TyDunne

Taylor said he focused on cleaning up his footwork in the pocket this offseason, and plans to be more vocal in 2016.

CgVoTMNW4AEeXyk.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor says he has no issue playing out the final year of his contract. He knows what he signed up for.

@ChrisBrownBills

Richie - No. 1 goal was to be back here with the guys so to have contract behind me is great. Can just focus on playing ball. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Tyrod - excited to play Ravens in opener - "Just saw Joe (Flacco) two weeks ago. Now is when prep starts for the season." #Bills

@buffalobills

"My preparation does not change based on my contract. I'm here to do what I can to get this team to the Super Bowl."

CgVnXR_UkAE-Sv3.jpg

Could be some prior commitment conflict. I can't imagine that he won't be in sometime soon.

Yeah just being fair though, everyone else showed up and a few guys such as TT certainly had some hard swallows this offseason watching Brock and company sign these funny money deals. TT is going to need Sammy to get his paycheck and vice versa, do your teammates the same way they do you. Show up and do it 100, I think that's the phrase the kids use now a days.

I'm not bashing him but clearly the team is all in and I'm impressed with the otherwise perfect attendance.

@ChrisBrownBills

Richie on making offense better - it's about consistency. Our focus is situational football and getting points at critics times. #Bills

@buffalobills

"My number one goal was to be back here with the guys. To be able to get back + focus on playing ball, that's huge."

CgVq6hMWQAApbAi.jpg
@ChrisBrownBills

Richie on making offense better - it's about consistency. Our focus is situational football and getting points at critics times. #Bills

@JaySkurski

@JoeBuscaglia

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Aaron Williams: "Yes (the defense) will be better this year... Communication will increase with me being there." @wgrz

Not surprised by Tyrod's comments. He's a team player.

Interesting comment about communication from AW.