Bills' Dates for 2016 Offseason Program: Phase Two Begins

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post #15 of this thread shows him walking into the facility. Is it possible he is just in the bathroom or something?

I put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and its obvious there is snow on the ground in the Watkins pic. Also the garbage can has a bag hanging out, this year no bag.

Conclusion, it was an old picture. Solved.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

@buffalobills

The players return to One Bills Drive for voluntary workouts tomorrow! Follow along on Snapchat at BillsNFL.

CgQz_dJUsAAvjCz.jpg

I put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and its obvious there is snow on the ground in the Watkins pic. Also the garbage can has a bag hanging out, this year no bag.

Something must have come up.

@john_wawrow

After season of distractions and player complaints, #Bills coach Rex Ryan promoting unity with an "All In" motto: https://t.co/4bmhBBHfsf

Seems right. It also seems to prove that:

The file name was doctored and

Bills brass seemed pretty confident Sammy would be here

yes, other than the injured guys. They had great attendance.

That must be a record. No one having babies and stuff all of a sudden : )

very nice honestly. I know it is voluntary. but that has meaning in and of itself.

Maybe the players to like Rex and wish to be ALL IN

Entrenched starting QB Tyrod Taylor benefits the Bills

tyrod-taylor-benefits-bills-story.jpg

There are a countless number of benefits Buffalo's offense and team will have heading into 2016 with an established starting quarterback on offense in Tyrod Taylor this offseason.

@JoeBuscaglia

Curious words from Rex about Tyrod, a 2015 starter will fight for his job, and some draft hints? 5 #Bills takeaways: https://t.co/pOCTbeH6TY

Seems right. It also seems to prove that:

The file name was doctored and

Bills brass seemed pretty confident Sammy would be here

Before I go conspiracy, I would consider that it was probably a low level person putting together the media for this, and realized he didn't have a pic of Sammy so he used one from last year, not realizing Sammy wasn't there.

Preston Brown: "A great time to build camaraderie" (12:17)

Bills LB Preston Brown joined The John Murphy from Duff’s Famous Wings in Niagara Falls. Brown weighs in on rejoining his teammates at One Bills Drive, the limited numbers in the linebacker group, and bettering the defense in 2016.

Brown says that Rex has simplified the defense from last season.

Corbin Bryant: "We're ready for a fresh start" (12:08)

Bills defensive tackle Corbin Bryant joined The John Murphy Show to discuss his success filling in on the defensive line last year, his return to Buffalo this week, and moving forward to the 2016 season.

@buffalobills

These two? Oh, they're just getting started. 1f525.png

Cghn_-JWcAAXPE5.jpg