Bills' Dates for 2016 Offseason Program: Phase Two Begins

@TyDunne

Bills offseason conditioning set: April 18 – April 21 April 25 – April 28 May 2 – May 5

@buffalobills

The Bills offseason dates are locked in. We can't wait to get back on the field. #GoBills

Ce-X8abW4AAP4r1.jpg

The Buffalo Bills will begin their voluntary offseason conditioning program on Monday, April 18. The offseason conditioning program is VOLUNTARY for all Bills players.

Below is a list of the team’s 2016 offseason programs.

Voluntary Offseason Conditioning

Monday, April 18 – Thursday, April 21

Monday, April 25 – Thursday, April 28

Monday, May 2 – Thursday, May 5

Rookie minicamp

Friday, May 6 – Sunday, May 8

Voluntary Offseason Conditioning

Monday, May 9 – Thursday, May 12

Monday, May 16 – Thursday, May 19

Organized Team Activity

Monday, May 23; Tuesday, May 24; Thursday, May 26

Tuesday, May 31; Wednesday, June 1; Friday, June 3

Monday, June 6 – Thursday, June 9

Mandatory Minicamp

Tuesday, June 14 – Thursday, June 16

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Let's hope a high percentage of guys show up, with TT's contract/agent situation I wonder if he is showing up.

It'll be huge news if he doesn't, but I have to believe we would have already heard about it if he wasn't going to show up.

Let's hope a high percentage of guys show up, with TT's contract/agent situation I wonder if he is showing up.

If he wants to be considered a "dedicated, hard working, gym rat, high football IQ, team player (which bodes well for a big contract), he better have his ass there.

It'll be huge news if he doesn't, but I have to believe we would have already heard about it if he wasn't going to show up.

Yeah I agree with that. That pretty much confirm that his agent is just barking harmlessly. Good for TT, hopefully things work out this season and he gets his payday.

If this happens, then all parties win big time.

Yep, fans included! I will be happy that he shows up and does not fall into that big divide his agent has been creating in the press. The NFL is as cut throat as it gets with contracts but if he believes in himself and his abilities he is less than a year away from cashing in. Put in the work, stay true to your teammates and don't ruin the goodwill you have built up with your fans.

The fan in me hates drafting oline because it's boring but when I think about TT I hope they find him a legit RT.

@SalSports

Welcome to Day One of 2016 for the Buffalo Bills. Voluntary offseason conditioning begins this AM. Rex Ryan will speak to the media at 1pm.

@buffalobills

The boys are back in town. And we couldn't be happier about it. #GoBills

CgUwfYBUsAEUSHZ.jpg
CgUwfZLUkAIIhZD.jpg

CgUwfVQUMAA_JQt.jpg

@SalSports

Tyrod and EJ are here. So is LeSean McCoy.

@SalSports

WR Marquise Goodwin is in the process of training for the 2016 Olympics games. But he is here at Bills conditioning.

@SalSports

Taylor, McCoy in attendance as #Bills begin offseason conditioning (video included): http://www.wgr550.com/Taylor-McCoy-in-attendance-as-Bills-begin-offseaso/22676135

@JoeBuscaglia

The #Bills were without Sammy Watkins and two others today, but there was also a rather impressive return for them

Offseason workout guidelines

As players return to One Bills Drive on a voluntary basis for the start of the offseason conditioning program. Here is a listing of the guidelines as outlined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement as to what is permissible and when during the course of the nine weeks in which teams can conduct offseason activities.

As per Article 21 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, each club’s official, voluntary nine-week offseason program is conducted in three phases:

@buffalobills

Good to have you back, Richie. Go behind-the-scenes with us on @Snapchat at "BillsNFL" on the first day back!

CgU_cq6UkAEwDaf.jpg

@SalSports

Taylor, McCoy in attendance as #Bills begin offseason conditioning (video included): http://www.wgr550.com/Taylor-McCoy-in-attendance-as-Bills-begin-offseaso/22676135

@JoeBuscaglia

The #Bills were without Sammy Watkins and two others today, but there was also a rather impressive return for them

Offseason workout guidelines

@buffalobills

Good to have you back, Richie. Go behind-the-scenes with us on @Snapchat at "BillsNFL" on the first day back!

CgU_cq6UkAEwDaf.jpg

Incredible that Easley is on the field!

No worries with regard to Sammy--he can't possibly be thinking about holding out for a contract, because the CBA doesn't allow him to get a new deal until after this season anyway, so I'm sure he's just working out on his own.

Incredible that Easley is on the field!

No worries with regard to Sammy--he can't possibly be thinking about holding out for a contract, because the CBA doesn't allow him to get a new deal until after this season anyway, so I'm sure he's just working out on his own.

@JoeBuscaglia

This does not look like a man who broke his knee in three places and dislocated his kneecap in late December. #Bills

CheerfulSociableHare.gif

@BuffaloBillsPR

Stay tuned to @buffalobills & @ChrisBrownBills today for updates from media availability sessions with the players at Noon and Rex at 1 PM.